T Nation

Ever Feel Like A Thread Killer? 57

Link to TK 56

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/ever_feel_like_a_threadkiller_56

Guess I’ll try owning a TK again…

Thinking I should grow a mullet.

Pic sort of related…

Was robbed of a goal by the ref being premature with the whistle.

Shot on net, defense knocked me down.

Saw the puck by my legs, hit it with my stick, went under the goalies pads.

Ref blew the whistle, puck slides out under the pads into the back of the net…

FML

We did win.

So TK is really killed?

Winning is good!

Hi Peaches!

What is better than one dead cat?

Two dead cats.

Also, isn’t this supposed to be Charlies thread? Nothing wrong with 2busy but won’t she feel robbed?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
What is better than one dead cat?

Two dead cats.

Also, isn’t this supposed to be Charlies thread? Nothing wrong with 2busy but won’t she feel robbed?[/quote]

Aren’t there rules to follow!

The beaver is going to hurt 2busy.

Have to go workout.

Have fun kids.

Chaaaar-ly! Chaaaar-ly! Chaaaar-ly!

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
What is better than one dead cat?

Two dead cats.

Also, isn’t this supposed to be Charlies thread? Nothing wrong with 2busy but won’t she feel robbed?[/quote]

Aren’t there rules to follow!

The beaver is going to hurt 2busy.[/quote]

I eat beavers for lunch.

If I had one to eat.

No one started TK 57 when I got back from hockey.

So I did.

Soooo…I’m 99.9% sure I have a new job…

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Soooo…I’m 99.9% sure I have a new job…

[/quote]

Yay! I hope, lol

Hope it’s an improvement for you, Greenie!

[quote]Christine wrote:

Have to go workout.

Have fun kids.[/quote]

Love this song!!

Well I wasn’t sure I had won the last one, I thought PMPM would sneak in. lol

I was off to bed at that point(I had an early shift today).

I’m still not convinced PMPM isn’t going to sneak in anyways. 0_0

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Well I wasn’t sure I had won the last one, I thought PMPM would sneak in. lol

I was off to bed at that point(I had an early shift today).

Everyone makes mistakes. One of hemingways was cats. Had he stuck with dogs, he probably wouldn’t have made his other mistake of suicide.

Churchill was simply making a political play.

I’m still not convinced PMPM isn’t going to sneak in anyways. 0_0
[/quote]

What… no one else is sitting at home on a Saturday night???

[quote]2busy wrote:
What… no one else is sitting at home on a Saturday night???[/quote]

ME! ME!

Oh wait…