Ever Feel Like A Thread Killer? 47

I actually killed it WITH HELPFUL INFORMATION! Haha, that NEVER happens!

care to expand upon that?

so randumb

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
care to expand upon that?[/quote]

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
That was cool ink!

Rear delts, i always struggle to know what to do for these, I think i think too much about it but for some reason in my mind i cant find an exercise for rear delts? this probably doesnt make sense but oh well. what say you thread killer? Im doing 5/3/1 with some assistance stuff, and im slightly OCD so i must do something for my rear delts.

Madden 12, I want it meow, cannot afford, me grumpy!!! [/quote]

Croc rows will work the rear delts and also help with grip strength. Face pulls and band pull aparts are also a stable for good shoulders.[/quote]
x a billion on the face pulls/band pull aparts. Also try some heavy shrugs with a slight lean forward. Hitting the traps seems to hit the rear delts for me pretty good too. Kayak rows (all the rage now) I’ve done at home, using a band with a close grip, and it absolutley THRASHED the lat/rear delt tie-in spot. Throwing them in too, couldn’t hurt. [/quote]

Attempting a quote/repost of what killed the last one (until I get robbed)…

Edit: It worked!

I let you have this one! ( :

this song reminds me of our little Inky.

they say its kinda frightening how this younger generation swings
you know its more than some new sensation
the kids into losing sleep
and dont come home for half the week
you know its more than just an aggravation

No idea what these threads are about. Just wanted to say hi.

[quote]Ulty wrote:
No idea what these threads are about. Just wanted to say hi.[/quote]

These threads are about nothing. We just be kickin it yo!

I’m in…

^ Its T-Nation Facebook basically and kitty picts.

If I just sit in the corner and silently sip on a martini, will anyone find that creepy?

how does PMPM do it?

really, how does she.

do it, that is.

wow.

< ---------------- impressed.

I’ll contribute, I’m in a good mood today.

Thanks Edgy, I think…

Damnit PMPM, I think you’ve jacked more from me than anyone else. Is this like when you pick on someone you like, back in elementary school? Yay PMPM likes me!

Damn thief!

[quote]Ulty wrote:
If I just sit in the corner and silently sip on a martini, will anyone find that creepy?[/quote]

Are you a man?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ulty wrote:
If I just sit in the corner and silently sip on a martini, will anyone find that creepy?[/quote]

Are you a man?[/quote]

[quote]Ulty wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Ulty wrote:

Are you a man?[/quote]

I’m a man.
[/quote]

Then yes, because of the fact that you asked.

excellent…I mean, sorry bro.

I just watched a friend have a stroke. Happened about an hour ago; he was getting into his car and could not grab the door handle to close the car door. I sat next to him until the paramedics came; his voice was slurred and he had poor coordination on the left side of his body.

The paramedics had him loaded up in an ambulance about 15 minutes later. One of them mentioned my friend probably had a TIA or a minor stroke, and hopefully will recover fully.

Feel kind of rattled now.

Edgy nice ass!! also i download the whole season even though i only had to start at like 6 or something, well anywho one of them did not download im out money and wont continue until apple gives me my damn episodes in order!!!

Ink- thanks for the info!!

ae- good man hanging out until the medics got there. you realized it quick, ya did good.