T Nation

Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? (4)

AWESOME


FUCK! I was gonna post this morning too. But you killed it you bastard.

You forgot a kitteh pic! Bastard.

And where in MA are you?

Shananigans!!! I didn’t get the last post of the thread killer thread!

I will just have to try harder next time! (:

link to (3)

off to work. handing out happy pills all day. wheeeee!

How the fuck am I supposed to bill this morning, I’ve gotten nothing done.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
I will just have to try harder next time! (:[/quote]

Awesome pic!

Still doing nothing at work.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Still doing nothing at work.[/quote]

Me either…

…that’s probably because i’m off today:)

How’s the pup, Beans?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Still doing nothing at work.[/quote]

Me either…

…that’s probably because i’m off today:)

How’s the pup, Beans?[/quote]

Getting better everyday, but he is certainly NOT a morning dog. fucking guy hates getting up in the AM, and is pretty grumpy. I laugh at him…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Still doing nothing at work.[/quote]

Me either…

…that’s probably because i’m off today:)

How’s the pup, Beans?[/quote]

Getting better everyday, but he is certainly NOT a morning dog. fucking guy hates getting up in the AM, and is pretty grumpy. I laugh at him…[/quote]

Yeah…sounds like me.

I hope he keeps getting better, bud. Part of me REALLY misses having animals, but it’s too much of a mind-fuck when something happens to them. Maybe in the future…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Still doing nothing at work.[/quote]

Me either…

…that’s probably because i’m off today:)

How’s the pup, Beans?[/quote]

Getting better everyday, but he is certainly NOT a morning dog. fucking guy hates getting up in the AM, and is pretty grumpy. I laugh at him…[/quote]

Yeah…sounds like me.

I hope he keeps getting better, bud. Part of me REALLY misses having animals, but it’s too much of a mind-fuck when something happens to them. Maybe in the future…

[/quote]

I hear that, I’m a huge vagina when it come to animals. Total bleeding heart.

Me + women = FAIL

fml

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Me + women = FAIL

fml[/quote]

Que pasa?

Beans, I live A few miles (like 30) south of you.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Me + women = FAIL

fml[/quote]

MMM with me and beans…wait what

Seriously what happened in SAMA, I have no clue what happened but it sounds GOOD, please please please someone give me some cliff notes

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Seriously what happened in SAMA, I have no clue what happened but it sounds GOOD, please please please someone give me some cliff notes [/quote]

Horsepuss posted thread “Man, the vixens never post naked pics anymore, it sucks.”

Others responded, saying some vixens were unattractive, everything devolved into insults, a facebook group implosion, trolling, and lots of really un-masculine butthurtedness.

It’s kind of epic.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Seriously what happened in SAMA, I have no clue what happened but it sounds GOOD, please please please someone give me some cliff notes [/quote]

Horsepuss posted thread “Man, the vixens never post naked pics anymore, it sucks.”

Others responded, saying some vixens were unattractive, everything devolved into insults, a facebook group implosion, trolling, and lots of really un-masculine butthurtedness.

It’s kind of epic.[/quote]

I blame you.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Seriously what happened in SAMA, I have no clue what happened but it sounds GOOD, please please please someone give me some cliff notes [/quote]

Horsepuss posted thread “Man, the vixens never post naked pics anymore, it sucks.”

Others responded, saying some vixens were unattractive, everything devolved into insults, a facebook group implosion, trolling, and lots of really un-masculine butthurtedness.

It’s kind of epic.[/quote]

And that’s like the seriously good Clifnotes version. Didn’t miss anything important.