T Nation

Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer 38

bacon!

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
whats up motherfuckers?[/quote]

Gas, taxes, your estrogen levels. :)[/quote]

Not only is Oil but, but housing is down. Welcome to the second and third quarters of 2008.

Shit is fucked. Equities are up, without the employment numbers to back it up. So people are working more and more for the same, or in some cases less, pay…

Fuck this economy, fuck it.

Now I’m going to have to spend at least 5k more on a decent fucking car because Japan is in ruins. (Not to mention my heart felt condolences go out to the life lost over there…)

The last 10 days have been LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG ones.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Not only is Oil but, but housing is down. Welcome to the second and third quarters of 2008.

Shit is fucked. Equities are up, without the employment numbers to back it up. So people are working more and more for the same, or in some cases less, pay…

Now I’m going to have to spend at least 5k more on a decent fucking car because Japan is in ruins. (Not to mention my heart felt condolences go out to the life lost over there…)

The last 10 days have been LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG ones.[/quote]

Such happy thoughts in the morning.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Such happy thoughts in the morning. [/quote]

I’m tried, and grumpy… I just unloaded in the beginners forum:

I went back and took out all the “fuck” “shits” and other vulgarities.

I feel better, but am still a snot factory. Do I go to the gym tonite? It’s been a week already!

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Such happy thoughts in the morning. [/quote]

I’m tried, and grumpy… I just unloaded in the beginners forum:

I went back and took out all the “fuck” “shits” and other vulgarities.[/quote]

Slowly backs away from the angry crazy man

[quote]pch2 wrote:
I feel better, but am still a snot factory. Do I go to the gym tonite? It’s been a week already![/quote]
Yes, go. If you feel better other than your snot-face, just go. Just be sure to wipe up your snotty mess before moving on from one exercise or another.

Common courtesy and all…

Morning dudes!

Whats up.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Wow I had one of those, but he deployed and joined the marines.

[/quote]
Sorry man, but I had to do what was right for me at the time.

:wink:

feline caffeination for a hump day

^ Hahahahahaha

edit: Damn thread blocked, INK this was for you.

yawn

anybodies gots some coffees?

where’s Bettie?..she usually doles out the coffee mugs.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Hahahahahaha

edit: Damn thread blocked, INK this was for you.[/quote]
Thank you. I’ll be here all week!

That’s a lot of caffeination.

Slightly crazy and recently terminated employee (to Lindsay, Boss1, Boss2, and Paralegal):

“OMG Joe Smith’s possible son, Fred Smith, just kidnapped a woman and held her hostage and we have the sheriff going out to contact Joe Smith and the sheriff’s gonna get killed and I know you fired me but I am still gonna contact the sheriff to warn him!”

Lindsay’s REPLY TO ALL oopsy:

“She’s confusing the Smith case (trespass trial) with the Jones case (sheriff issue). What should I do?”

Ooops. This is why you don’t “reply to all.” I meant to delete her email from the reply to all before sending… I’m just glad I didn’t say anything rude.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

When did you move to Cali?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:
I feel better, but am still a snot factory. Do I go to the gym tonite? It’s been a week already![/quote]
Yes, go. If you feel better other than your snot-face, just go. Just be sure to wipe up your snotty mess before moving on from one exercise or another.

Common courtesy and all…

Morning dudes![/quote]

Thank you Dr Joyce

[quote]Edgy wrote:
yawn

anybodies gots some coffees?

where’s Bettie?..she usually doles out the coffee mugs.[/quote]

I have coffee. All over my desk, legs and floor. :frowning: