Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer 38

Trolldad opens TK38

Congrats!

Mods have pity.

PMPM, your avi begs for a makin bacon pun.

yes mods, have pity.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Mods have pity.[/quote]

On bacon snatch that not even cooked?

xoxoxo

mmmmm bacon!

Not funny but oh wells!

I Am Disappoint

Hi guys!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I Am Disappoint

Hi guys![/quote]

I still luv you Inky/Joyce/Inkjet.

So who should I pick for the winner of my final four bracket? Duke again?

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I Am Disappoint

Hi guys![/quote]

So who should I pick for the winner of my final four bracket? Duke again?[/quote]

KU, KState, Missouri…and whoever.

Duke, Kyrie Irving is gonna be back for the tourney. He is the greatest player ever.

[center]I HATE LUNGES!!![/center]

Okay…carry on.

finished reading the last TK - sorry to hear about your issues PMPM, it’s hard to motivate someone who doesn’t care.

The husband is ok with the lifting because it keeps me out of trouble and I don’t bug him about rug rats, not sure how long this positive attitude is going to last but I will ride it while I can.

and it’s been said but your avi makes my mouth water :slight_smile:

Ink - watcha pointing about?

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I Am Disappoint

Hi guys![/quote]

So who should I pick for the winner of my final four bracket? Duke again?[/quote]

OMG…are you a Duke fan? I don’t know if we can be e-friends anymore.

And I pick…NOT Duke and NOT Ohio State. As long as neither of those two win, I will be happy. :slight_smile:

ohhh, its bacon!!

I thought it was like fancy underwear, lol

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
ohhh, its bacon!!

I thought it was like fancy underwear, lol[/quote]

Bacon IS fancy underwear… :wink:

I am pissed off.

MIL phoned 2 weeks ago saying she knocked her head on her bedside table getting out of bed. There was a pool of blood the size of a dinner plate on the floor. Her reaction was to just get back to bed and sleep it off. Are you nuts?!?

Today we get a phone call that she fractured her hip, she needs to be operated on and she’s telling people that life expectancy after hip surgery is 5 years. SHUT tfu!!! you are a crazy drunk 60yrd old woman causing your family crazy amounts of grief.

ok end rant. There is no one to whom I could spit this one out at.

Thsi sis some bullshit, everytime I made mention of vagoo they deleted a TK thread.

Damn it.

We talk about that stuff here.

We all love vagina.

[quote]nlmain wrote:
I am pissed off.

MIL phoned 2 weeks ago saying she knocked her head on her bedside table getting out of bed. There was a pool of blood the size of a dinner plate on the floor. Her reaction was to just get back to bed and sleep it off. Are you nuts?!?

Today we get a phone call that she fractured her hip, she needs to be operated on and she’s telling people that life expectancy after hip surgery is 5 years. SHUT tfu!!! you are a crazy drunk 60yrd old woman causing your family crazy amounts of grief.

ok end rant. There is no one to whom I could spit this one out at.

[/quote]

I can’t stand my MIL either.

i thank christ everyday that my wife looks like here day & aunt more than her mom.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I Am Disappoint

Hi guys![/quote]

OMG…are you a Duke fan? I don’t know if we can be e-friends anymore.

And I pick…NOT Duke and NOT Ohio State. As long as neither of those two win, I will be happy. :)[/quote]

I don’t know much about basketball at all. I just do the backets and usually have pretty good luck. Out of 200+ people I placed 6th last year and 10th the year before.