Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer 37

I love T-Nation. We do have the gamut of body types on here and it’s great seeing people so proud of them. I think there are variations of hot and sexy. I think Hallowed is sexy and I think Kimba is sexy, just a different kind of sexy.

Edgy, without making IH growl and show his teeth, you are looking very good and don’t need visible abs to improve on it.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
I love T-Nation. We do have the gamut of body types on here and it’s great seeing people so proud of them. I think there are variations of hot and sexy. I think Hallowed is sexy and I think Kimba is sexy, just a different kind of sexy.

Edgy, without making IH growl and show his teeth, you are looking very good and don’t need visible abs to improve on it. [/quote]

here here
We like hyooooje.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
I love T-Nation. We do have the gamut of body types on here and it’s great seeing people so proud of them. I think there are variations of hot and sexy. I think Hallowed is sexy and I think Kimba is sexy, just a different kind of sexy.

Edgy, without making IH growl and show his teeth, you are looking very good and don’t need visible abs to improve on it. [/quote]

hears the crack of the throat as the tiger inhales oxygen just before admonishing his vengeance upon his new found enemy

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
I love T-Nation. We do have the gamut of body types on here and it’s great seeing people so proud of them. I think there are variations of hot and sexy. I think Hallowed is sexy and I think Kimba is sexy, just a different kind of sexy.

Edgy, without making IH growl and show his teeth, you are looking very good and don’t need visible abs to improve on it. [/quote]

here here
We like hyooooje.[/quote]

Yup! Nothing better than actually having something to hold on to!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
I love T-Nation. We do have the gamut of body types on here and it’s great seeing people so proud of them. I think there are variations of hot and sexy. I think Hallowed is sexy and I think Kimba is sexy, just a different kind of sexy.

Edgy, without making IH growl and show his teeth, you are looking very good and don’t need visible abs to improve on it. [/quote]

here here
We like hyooooje.[/quote]

Yup! Nothing better than actually having something to hold on to! [/quote]

please excuse me while I pick my eyes up off the floor

GOOD LORD!

How does she do it? Is it some kind of lawyer loophole or something?

It’s also nice to know there are still women who like men with meat on them.

Thanks Greenie~

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It’s also nice to know there are still women who like men with meat on them. [/quote]

I didn’t used to. I was into skinny guys with no muscles. I liked LOOKING at men with muscles but not being with one. Had a bad experience with an ex when I was 18. This site, and the men on it, really helped me change my mind, and I’m damn glad it did!!! :slight_smile:

There was no food at the house today. It was so bad that I had to shake crumbs from my toaster to snack on. I went to the gym and I didnt even have time to eat anything afterwards before I had to leave for school. Im snacking on slim jims until I leave…at 10 o’clock tonight.

^Im working on that. People tell me all the time that im getting bigger but what they think is big is what I think is weak and normal.

Hungry and Edgy - I totally dig your those body types. I’ll take some nice juicy muscles over skinny razor abs any day.

Dammit…got into an accident on my way home from Wal-Mart.

I can afford a ring, it’s all on hold, but now my dad wants to fund it, he’s just keeping on his toes until I hear about an internship for this summer. Basically I don’t know how it works outside of Mormon-dom, but inside of it, you make plans, then get engaged. A lot is actually riding on information about this summer’s internship, because I might be going to the UAE, and in that case I don’t think we’ll get married until August. But if it’s one in Houston (I’ve applied to three there now), then I’ll shoot for June/July.

Speaking of which, isn’t there a geologist on here? I would love to send him my resume, if nothing else, to get more exposure.

So I’m practically engaged. But not officially.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Dammit…got into an accident on my way home from Wal-Mart.[/quote]

:frowning:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Dammit…got into an accident on my way home from Wal-Mart.[/quote]

:([/quote]

Thanx. The car is drivable but the hood is kind of pushed up. I hope it doesn’t fly off when I’m on the highway going to work tomorrow.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Dammit…got into an accident on my way home from Wal-Mart.[/quote]

:([/quote]

Thanx. The car is drivable but the hood is kind of pushed up. I hope it doesn’t fly off when I’m on the highway going to work tomorrow.[/quote]

I had that happen to me (well, I was in the passengers seat) in my friends truck, and it was the single scariest moment of driving ever. Thank goodness we were in west texas and no one was around, because we drove very erratically for a bit.

Morning peeps!

lol.

Fucking insomnia.

I want to take this moment to thank my worthless neighbor, who managed to cut the cable for my tv, Internet, and phone service while installing or repairing his cable service. Tomorrow is trash day, and I have plenty of cat shit to dump in your trash cans once the trash truck empties yours. Payback’s a bitch mother fucker.

Goodmorning peeps. Its gym time.

DLs!