Ever Feel Like A Thread Killer 36

Okay…I gets it~

There’s a smith machine at the gym that’s “out of order” (Yay!) and someone wrote on it “Are you EVER going to fix this?”

Next time I’m there, I’m thinking of writing something like “I hope not. Replace this piece of junk with another cage!”

Any other suggestions?

with bacon

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Shitty workout this morning!

But its ok cuz last night I got THIS fortune cookie:

OMG! OMG! Do you think I’m getting an awesome dickdown? Or do you think I’m getting hella rich?[/quote]

I am reserving my plane ticket to Cali right now!!!

Ah, they changed it all up again. Again.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Ah, they changed it all up again. Again.[/quote]

There’s a myspace button. Do people use myspace any more?

AND LIKE I WOULD Want my fucking facebook world to collide with this one!?!?

Hells naw.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

Also, I hate that the “views” and “posts” are switched. I was thinking HOW THE HELL DOES TK 36 HAVE 200 POSTS ALREADY???!?

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

Also, I hate that the “views” and “posts” are switched. I was thinking HOW THE HELL DOES TK 36 HAVE 200 POSTS ALREADY???!?[/quote]

Its not that I don’t want the Nation on Facebook.
Its that I don’t want facebook to see the Nation.

I mean like my friends MOMS and MY MOM and other WEIRD OLD RELATIVES are my friends on facebook. Also lots of dudes that I try to maintain a madonna like facade with. My Nation Sloring would ruin the illusion!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

Also, I hate that the “views” and “posts” are switched. I was thinking HOW THE HELL DOES TK 36 HAVE 200 POSTS ALREADY???!?[/quote]

I mean like my friends MOMS and MY MOM and other WEIRD OLD RELATIVES are my friends on facebook. Also lots of dudes that I try to maintain a madonna like facade with. My Nation Sloring would ruin the illusion!
[/quote]

Yeah, I see this killing the t-vixen threads.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

It’s more fun in here. You people are too fast for me to keep up with you though.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

[/quote]

It’s funny. I was concerned with this, as well. But, having a few members on here as friends, we don’t really discuss TNation stuff on there. Almost like an unwritten condition or something.

Madonna…it fits…

The boy is driving up tomorrow after work, so we can do valentines day this weekend. Using boobie friday as inspiration, I think I’m going to send him ‘a day in the life of boobies’ pictures. What sort of spacing time wise do you guys think I should give the pictures? Should I start early so he wakes up with a picture or wait until he’s in the car (it’s a 5 hr drive)? Opinions?

[quote]pch2 wrote:
The boy is driving up tomorrow after work, so we can do valentines day this weekend. Using boobie friday as inspiration, I think I’m going to send him ‘a day in the life of boobies’ pictures. What sort of spacing time wise do you guys think I should give the pictures? Should I start early so he wakes up with a picture or wait until he’s in the car (it’s a 5 hr drive)? Opinions? [/quote]

1 hour intervals. He’ll be so wound up by the time he gets here, he’ll be dancing in his sari!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

Me too! I was like, wow you guys were busy last night!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:
The boy is driving up tomorrow after work, so we can do valentines day this weekend. Using boobie friday as inspiration, I think I’m going to send him ‘a day in the life of boobies’ pictures. What sort of spacing time wise do you guys think I should give the pictures? Should I start early so he wakes up with a picture or wait until he’s in the car (it’s a 5 hr drive)? Opinions? [/quote]

1 hour intervals. He’ll be so wound up by the time he gets here, he’ll be dancing in his sari![/quote]

That’s the whole point, but how long is too long? I think one in the morn then just for the drive, a whole day might be too much.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

[/quote]

It’s funny. I was concerned with this, as well. But, having a few members on here as friends, we don’t really discuss TNation stuff on there. Almost like an unwritten condition or something.

Madonna…it fits…[/quote]

Yes, no one really crosses the line. And now people know that I’m really a girl! LOL.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Hells naw.[/quote]

Do it.[/quote]

absolutely. not.[/quote]

ADD MEH!

[/quote]

Madonna…it fits…[/quote]

Yes, no one really crosses the line. And now people know that I’m really a girl! LOL.[/quote]

Even after all those cat pictures your gender was in question? Whoa