T Nation

Ever Feel Like A Thread Killer 36

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Hmmm, a deer gang bang?[/quote]

Hot, isn’t it?[/quote]

I had a can of beans for lunch. [/quote]

Even hotter![/quote]

What the …is everyone high?[/quote]

I was referencing the FARTS!

So HAHA! at the end of TK 35. I swear I woke from a nap and hopped on the comp and didn’t read the last few pages til now.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
So HAHA! at the end of TK 35. I swear I woke from a nap and hopped on the comp and didn’t read the last few pages til now.[/quote]

Is nap code for masturbation?

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
So HAHA! at the end of TK 35. I swear I woke from a nap and hopped on the comp and didn’t read the last few pages til now.[/quote]

Is nap code for masturbation? [/quote]

HAHA! No, not code for poon time.


dramatic!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
So HAHA! at the end of TK 35. I swear I woke from a nap and hopped on the comp and didn’t read the last few pages til now.[/quote]

Is nap code for masturbation? [/quote]

HAHA! No, not code for poon time.[/quote]

I am dissapoint.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
dramatic![/quote]

Ok, that’s just scary.

Things have changed!

OMG! TK 36 is awesome let this be the most batshit random TK ever.

Let it so be written.

Let it so be done!


Hahaha

OMG…look at T-Nation.

veddy veerd.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
So HAHA! at the end of TK 35. I swear I woke from a nap and hopped on the comp and didn’t read the last few pages til now.[/quote]

Is nap code for masturbation? [/quote]

HAHA! No, not code for poon time.[/quote]

I am dissapoint. [/quote]

Me too.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
OMG! TK 36 is awesome let this be the most batshit random TK ever.

Let it so be written.

Let it so be done![/quote]

YESSS!


.


is this something that google customized for me, or do other people get this too?

[quote]byukid wrote:
is this something that google customized for me, or do other people get this too?
[/quote]

Google know you! I get “why are barns red”

so…

What is code for ‘poon time’?

I reallyreallyreally wanna know.

Shitty workout this morning!

But its ok cuz last night I got THIS fortune cookie:

OMG! OMG! Do you think I’m getting an awesome dickdown? Or do you think I’m getting hella rich?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
so…

What is code for ‘poon time’?

I reallyreallyreally wanna know.[/quote]

Its" bagels"