Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? 35

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Edgy, you know you like hearing the wimmenz talk, so you’re welcome.

Bass, that’s shitty dude. I HATE when those fuckers cut it too short. You need to be very descriptive and talk with your hands (pointing at your hair) when describing shit. I’ll say I want a 0 around the bottom, working up, 1-2-3, on the sides with a low taper, and leaving about an inch on top (so a number 8 if using clippers). This usually results in a good cut. There was this one time when I said “0-3 on the sides, and then just trim the top some” which this chick took as “0 on the sides, 3 on top, no need to fade anything”

Bitch.

Wol, I could direct you a thread I’ve seen in the PW forum, but you’d surely hang the shit out of yourself, twice, cuz you can’t handle it bruh![/quote]

Dude…I’ve peeked in that forum. never again…(((((shudder)))))

[quote]Wambat wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Wol, I didn’t know you narrated in your spare time[/quote]

What! Really! Wol has caught the ghey?[/quote]
Caught it? He fucking INVENTED it!

Wambat, do you share resemblence with the awesome honeybadger? haha

Sup beans? If I knew you’d have been here, I would have said it was you narrating that vid. Oh well, Wol works too

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Bass, that’s shitty dude. I HATE when those fuckers cut it too short. You need to be very descriptive and talk with your hands (pointing at your hair) when describing shit. I’ll say I want a 0 around the bottom, working up, 1-2-3, on the sides with a low taper, and leaving about an inch on top (so a number 8 if using clippers). This usually results in a good cut. There was this one time when I said “0-3 on the sides, and then just trim the top some” which this chick took as “0 on the sides, 3 on top, no need to fade anything”

Bitch.

Wol, I could direct you a thread I’ve seen in the PW forum, but you’d surely hang the shit out of yourself, twice, cuz you can’t handle it bruh![/quote]

Dude…I’ve peeked in that forum. never again…(((((shudder)))))[/quote]

i DEMAND links dammit

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Sup beans? [/quote]

nada, been working.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Bitch.

i DEMAND links dammit [/quote]

My bad.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Bitch.

Peaked? You posted in that thread!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Wambat wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

What! Really! Wol has caught the ghey?[/quote]
Caught it? He fucking INVENTED it!

Wambat, do you share resemblence with the awesome honeybadger? haha[/quote]

Yeah well my history is not all that it could be, oh and btw it’s wambat, not wombat.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Peaked? You posted in that thread![/quote]

SSSshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

[quote]Wambat wrote:
oh and btw it’s wambat, not wombat.[/quote]
Nope. Wombat.

It’s kinda funny to see just how horny these ladies are out here. Facebook is a bad thing… lol!

How much should a plumber cost per hour?

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
It’s kinda funny to see just how horny these ladies are out here. Facebook is a bad thing… lol! [/quote]

Huh?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Still better than cat pics and hair care talk.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
How much should a plumber cost per hour?[/quote]
Depends. Is he laying pipe?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:
How much should a plumber cost per hour?[/quote]
Depends. Is he laying pipe?[/quote]

LMAO

HIGH FIVE HOMIE!!!

Did you guys know that in WW2 the fighter pilots had no idea where the controls were or what they actually did on the planes?

there were no set organization strategies for laying out buttons…thats wild.

yep-

am I the only one that totally digs Rock’s new avi?

Yep, I dig Rock’s girlie writing too.