Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? 32

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gobble gobble…Hallowed cheer up.

Damn Chris, way to shut it down solo. Not much of a fight there!

And Ct. for the steal

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
And Ct. for the steal[/quote]

nope, Heracles

Re the bejewelled vagina:

There isn’t a piercing or glued on fake gem that is slowing me down. Trim or shave the shrubbery, make sure it is clean (i mean people sweat and I understand that, but good god don’t be rancid), and I’m going to town.

related:

I couldn’t care how lippy it is either. The floppiest of curtains on a hot chick isn’t slowing me down or turning me off either.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

There isn’t a piercing or glued on fake gem that is slowing me down. Trim or shave the shrubbery, make sure it is clean (i mean people sweat and I understand that, but good god don’t be rancid), and I’m going to town.

related:

I couldn’t care how lippy it is either. The floppiest of curtains on a hot chick isn’t slowing me down or turning me off either.[/quote]

Floppy makes me wanna puke.

Ive left girl’s aprtments after seeing all that lip.

How’d I miss the “bejewelled vagina” bit?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[/quote]

It’s in SAMA, the land of which I do not post.

Last night I trained with my old buddy from highschool. He just missed a 405 bench, Dl’d 545 for reps beltless and military pressed 225 for reps. It’s weird being around someone so much stronger than you when you’re used to being pretty competitive in commercial gyms.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[/quote]

It’s in SAMA, the land of which I do not post.[/quote]
Ah, the land of which I do not frequently venture to, for the timewarp of a land it is!

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Last night I trained with my old buddy from highschool. He just missed a 405 bench, Dl’d 545 for reps beltless and military pressed 225 for reps. It’s weird getting completely pwned.[/quote]
Makes you stronger, brah!

congrats once again Count! :slight_smile:

im late to the party forty five more minutes of work and about a months worth of stuff I’d have to get up on in that time to feel okay leaving the office :confused:

Thats okay tonight is friendsgiving.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Last night I trained with my old buddy from highschool. He just missed a 405 bench, Dl’d 545 for reps beltless and military pressed 225 for reps. It’s weird getting completely pwned.[/quote]
Makes you stronger, brah![/quote]

haha

I’m going to talk about vagina until the chicks in this thread run away.

I will kill this yet

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

related:

I couldn’t care how lippy it is either. The floppiest of curtains on a hot chick isn’t slowing me down or turning me off either.[/quote]

Floppy makes me wanna puke.

Ive left girl’s aprtments after seeing all that lip. [/quote]

I am happy to report that you have WAY more hangups than me!! :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as none of the girls try to get me to be a stay at home dad I’ll stay

I’m going to talk about vagina until the chicks in this thread run away.

I will kill this yet[/quote]

Bring it!

I’m out guys, have a great Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble, and stuff…