Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? 31

That was fun!

yes very! I think I’ll repost the last random pic I found its kinda funny.

okay I think I’ve got the random pics out of my system…

wow 31

You two enjoying yourselves? Should I leave you alone to continue your battle, or may I say HAI!?

30 was one of the fastest threads I’ve seen die (I don’t mean at the point of the kill but from start to finish). There’ve been a lot of people coming in and posting (nice!). Congrats MiM! Hallowed I LOVE the sandwich pic lulz

was not battle! was fun cooperation :confused:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
was not battle! was fun cooperation :/[/quote]
Oh right, that’s what I meant.

Great teamwork, ladies.

Carry on.

mud wrestling?

31? for real?

Howdy folks.

Woot!

Who’s ready for thanksgiving? Anyone got any good plans?

Aww man, was gonna kill that one when my landlords turned up the heat and I had an involuntary nap time :confused:

DAMN YOU COMFORTING WARMTH, YOU KNOW I CANNOT RESIST YOU!!!

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Aww man, was gonna kill that one when my landlords turned up the heat and I had an involuntary nap time :confused:

DAMN YOU COMFORTING WARMTH, YOU KNOW I CANNOT RESIST YOU!!![/quote]

It’s the slanket!

Hey Debra, nice to see we agree on something in a certain thread about a certain member of this one :wink:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

DAMN YOU COMFORTING WARMTH, YOU KNOW I CANNOT RESIST YOU!!![/quote]

It’s the slanket![/quote]

Close enough, I was sitting on my couch in my sweat pants and hoodie thinking about how I only got 5 hours of sleep when all the sudden WARM AIR HEAT ALL UP IN THIS. It’s like the knock out gas they use in cartoons!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Hey Debra, nice to see we agree on something in a certain thread about a certain member of this one ;)[/quote]

How could anyone disagree! :wink:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Alligator pwned vid[/quote]
GTFO MY BEACH, BITCH!