Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? 30

[quote]St.George wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Someone pick a thread! I’m headed out but I know I’ll be on later when I get home. I expect a clear winner by that time![/quote]

You still get carded for lotto tickets don’t you?

lol

Can we make a rule of not putting ( ) around the thread number?

The … drives me nuts for some reason. [/quote]

For Da Beans. It’s MY birthday gift to you. 2 hours and 50 minutes sucka motherfuckas, better hide the women and children. The killer is coming out.[/quote]

I can’t wait to see your drunk ass later tonight. Have fun with it and drink 4 Long Island Ice Teas for me.
[/quote]

I don’t get drunk.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Just getting in on the first page![/quote]

Hai!

I don’t get drunk.[/quote]
You’re not trying hard enough.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

I don’t get drunk.[/quote]
You’re not trying hard enough.[/quote]

Naw.

I’m much too “on guard” to get drunk.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I’m much too “on guard” to get drunk.[/quote]

Not a bad night, had two new things. I got out to the bars at 12:30 so only drank for about thirty minutes:

New:
Irish Car Bomb
Dead Mexican Cow

Old:
Guinness (first legal drink)
Double shot of either Jack or Jim.

I’ll come back later today with the stuff I drank tonight.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

Not a bad night, had two new things. I got out to the bars at 12:30 so only drank for about thirty minutes:

New:
Irish Car Bomb
Dead Mexican Cow

Old:
Guinness (first legal drink)
Double shot of either Jack or Jim.

I’ll come back later today with the stuff I drank tonight.[/quote]

Pre-gaming? What was the point of going to the bar that late?

my guess is that he just turned 21?

Happy Birthday!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
my guess is that he just turned 21?

Happy Birthday![/quote]

BC, is today, 6 November, your birthday? If so, then happy 21st. If last night was your birthday, then see the questions above.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Someone pick a thread! I’m headed out but I know I’ll be on later when I get home. I expect a clear winner by that time![/quote]

You still get carded for lotto tickets don’t you?

lol

Can we make a rule of not putting ( ) around the thread number?

The … drives me nuts for some reason. [/quote]

This makes me mental too!!! I’m glad its not only me.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
obligatory cat picture[/quote]

We must be friends noaw!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

obligatory cat picture[/quote]

We must be friends noaw![/quote]

yeah… 4 glasses of wine in 2 hours is a little much for me. But my team won. now back to bed.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

I have to get wrecked and let the demons out every once in awhile. If not I turn into super bitch! (:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

I have to get wrecked and let the demons out every once in awhile. If not I turn into super bitch! (:

[/quote]

Yes, if I have someone I trust with me, and they are the DD, then I’ll give in and let my hair down. Makes for an expensive night, though. Unless there are more ladies than men at the spot.

remember I said I had a super rant boiling up?

Well…

[quote]debraD wrote:
The OP asked a simple question. If you can’t answer it, why are you polluting this thread with your bullshit?

You guys are making this forum worthless because you have to sift through pages and pages of stupidity only to find that anyone who has anything intelligent to say left a long time ago.[/quote]

deb pretty much said in 3 sentences what would have taken me an essay and like 6 times more swears.

Well…

[quote]debraD wrote:
The OP asked a simple question. If you can’t answer it, why are you polluting this thread with your bullshit?

You guys are making this forum worthless because you have to sift through pages and pages of stupidity only to find that anyone who has anything intelligent to say left a long time ago.[/quote]

deb pretty much said in 3 sentences what would have taken me an essay and like 6 times more swears.[/quote]

My bad.

Well…

[quote]debraD wrote:

deb pretty much said in 3 sentences what would have taken me an essay and like 6 times more swears.[/quote]

My bad.
[/quote]

hahah, no not you silly…

You are da funniez

Well…

[quote]debraD wrote:

My bad.
[/quote]

hahah, no not you silly…

You are da funniez
[/quote]

pic didnt load