Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (17)

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Dude! The drop down menu for the forums just got more annoying for iPhone navigation.[/quote]

Yep.

Yep, Yep

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Dude! The drop down menu for the forums just got more annoying for iPhone navigation.[/quote]

Yep.[/quote]

Well that’s what you get for selling your soul to apple.

Although this sucks for my nexus one too.

Mods, any chance we can get a tnation mobile? OR is that impossible because tmobile will sue?

is depressed…

But I love this song!

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Yep.[/quote]

Yeah, once the top visited links at the top of the page went away a couple weeks ago this site has been a bear to get around in.

Man that’s a bad sentence, you get my meaning tho

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Yep.[/quote]

Yeah, once the top visited links at the top of the page went away a couple weeks ago this site has been a bear to get around in.

Man that’s a bad sentence, you get my meaning tho[/quote]

Something about you getting around the site by riding a bear right?

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
is depressed…
[/quote]

meh too :L

I’ve got to go to work in 15 mins though so that’ll keep me occupied I hope

Otherwise I’d probably read a book

aww, sorry your sad Trav! :frowning:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
is depressed…

But I love this song!

About what?

my hubby is leaving June 13th for 11 months(2 months training, 9 months Afghanistan)

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
my hubby is leaving June 13th for 11 months(2 months training, 9 months Afghanistan)

[/quote]

That sucks :frowning: but you have your internet friends though!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:

[/quote]
Hey MiM, what branch is he in?

Navy.

Thanks Chimera- I also have my kidlets to keep me going, plus IRL friends and family…

still sucks though.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
I can’t believe Celtics called out Layne Norton and backed down like that lol. I used to read Layne’s stuff avidly and he’s gotten very strong these past years so I’m glad to hear he wouldn’t let someone like that ruffle his feathers through personal attacks.[/quote]

huh link please… since when does layne post here? i’m confuse

wtf the back of my neck it burning like someone pour gas on it and threw a match at me…FAWKKKKK!!! it BURNS

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
Navy.

Thanks Chimera- I also have my kidlets to keep me going, plus IRL friends and family…

still sucks though.[/quote]

Good luck to him, and you.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
I can’t believe Celtics called out Layne Norton and backed down like that lol. I used to read Layne’s stuff avidly and he’s gotten very strong these past years so I’m glad to hear he wouldn’t let someone like that ruffle his feathers through personal attacks.[/quote]

huh link please… since when does layne post here? i’m confuse[/quote]

It’s on bb.com google “wtf is this layne norton phaggotry”

ok who the fuk it lighting a voodoo bass doll on fire

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

it was on bb.com

I doubt it still exists.

And yes court, my thread is epic

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:

it was on bb.com

I doubt it still exists.

And yes court, my thread is epic[/quote]

I’m reading it now, it’s still up.

And yes, your thread is epic.