T Nation

Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (17)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdodc1Eu1nA

Shirley Manson is sexay

I can’t believe Celtics called out Layne Norton and backed down like that lol. I used to read Layne’s stuff avidly and he’s gotten very strong these past years so I’m glad to hear he wouldn’t let someone like that ruffle his feathers through personal attacks.

The Sephora ad for her tattoo cover up.

only on the 2nd page huh?

when I hear the word ‘thick,’ I think of a juicy steak. When I think of a juicy steak, I think of…

oh hi.

I thought those Jim Carrey vids I posted were HIL-ARIOUS!!

I drank too much wine and watched SATC2 and then drank more wine. Is the Beans thread worth catching up on?

[quote]Court wrote:
I drank too much wine and watched SATC2 and then drank more wine. Is the Beans thread worth catching up on?[/quote]

No

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:
I drank too much wine and watched SATC2 and then drank more wine. Is the Beans thread worth catching up on?[/quote]

No[/quote]

Yes

no…unless you want to see funny videos I posted that no one but me is laughin at

OMG IT’s JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

My Daughter just saw a pic of beans’ dog over in ‘That Other Thread’
and said “Hey! That doggie looks just like Sam…Except he’s wearing a hat?”

awwww duck that’s precious!

So my 20 y.o. brother broke up with his gf of just over a year yesterday. I found out about it because I happened to log onto facebook and saw her status pop up as single. I texted my brother and he said he had literally just left her house. Last night she dropped off every gift he ever gave her (including a nice purse my mom got her for Christmas too!) He messaged me this morning saying I was getting some nice birthday presents because he was going to send all the gifts down with my parents next week. Score one for me!

[quote]Court wrote:

So my 20 y.o. brother broke up with his gf of just over a year yesterday. I found out about it because I happened to log onto facebook and saw her status pop up as single. I texted my brother and he said he had literally just left her house. Last night she dropped off every gift he ever gave her (including a nice purse my mom got her for Christmas too!) He messaged me this morning saying I was getting some nice birthday presents because he was going to send all the gifts down with my parents next week. Score one for me![/quote]

Ah, facebook. Destroying one’s privacy since 2004.

[quote]Court wrote:

So my 20 y.o. brother broke up with his gf of just over a year yesterday. I found out about it because I happened to log onto facebook and saw her status pop up as single. I texted my brother and he said he had literally just left her house. Last night she dropped off every gift he ever gave her (including a nice purse my mom got her for Christmas too!) He messaged me this morning saying I was getting some nice birthday presents because he was going to send all the gifts down with my parents next week. Score one for me![/quote]

maybe they broke up cuz he masterbated in the bed next to her instead of giving her the old in-out …

Too much?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

maybe they broke up cuz he masterbated in the bed next to her instead of giving her the old in-out …

Too much?[/quote]

I hate you.

Plus it’s my baby brother we’re talking about here. He’s never had sex (I know he has but I’m living in oblivion land)

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

Too much?[/quote]

I hate you.

Plus it’s my baby brother we’re talking about here. He’s never had sex (I know he has but I’m living in oblivion land)[/quote]

I’m assuming he’s that blond kid that looks a little like you in some of your facebook pics

No kid grins like that who’s still a virgin

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

Too much?[/quote]

I hate you.

Plus it’s my baby brother we’re talking about here. He’s never had sex (I know he has but I’m living in oblivion land)[/quote]

I’m assuming he’s that blond kid that looks a little like you in some of your facebook pics

No kid grins like that who’s still a virgin[/quote]

No, that’s the 21 y.o. He’s a manwhore. It’s the dark, long haired kid that looks nothing like me in some of my facebook pics :slight_smile:

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

Too much?[/quote]

I hate you.

No kid grins like that who’s still a virgin[/quote]

No, that’s the 21 y.o. He’s a manwhore. It’s the dark, long haired kid that looks nothing like me in some of my facebook pics :)[/quote]

lol … I’ll have to look later … trying to be productive at work today

Alright y’all have a good week … I"m going on vaca, don’t blow up the internetz without me

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Alright y’all have a good week … I"m going on vaca, don’t blow up the internetz without me[/quote]

Happy trails!

(begins furiously plotting polo call out thread during his absence…)

Dude! The drop down menu for the forums just got niftier.