Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (17)

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Yeah, thick shouldn’t be used to describe a lady unless you’re talking about her hair.

Or her accent

[/quote]

Your from Cali and I’m sure that counts there. But its safe in NY. Now calling a lady Curvy will get you face punched.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey four60 … I think you owe someone some money for your threadkill prediction[/quote]

Brother, That was a sneak attack. I had my victory face on. PCH had that deal sealed. The you came popped out the cake like a well paid strpper with that last post.

All right. What do I owe??? A hat since you seem to be the lone hat ranger.[/quote]

lol … barduke hatted me in that thread I’m just not changing my avatar until George Lucas comes forward and public apologizes for Indiana Jones 4[/quote]

It was this wasn’t it.

Poor Indy

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Partly cloudy. I’m wearing a cute scarf.

As for thick being a compliment/insult - I remember the first time a dude hit on me telling me how he liked how thick I was. I did not comprehend. Dude did not get any ass. To me, thick means kind of solid and stout. Given that I do not have MiM’s waist-to-hip ratio, I definitely did not take it as a compliment.[/quote]

I have never really heard a guy use that as a line before, kinda strange move talking to someone and making a comment about there body. Mostly hear it around groups when talking about body types. Both male and female.

[quote]four60 wrote:
,[/quote]

I cry myself to sleep every night and wake up screaming…they raped one of my friends!!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
,[/quote]

I cry myself to sleep every night and wake up screaming…they raped one of my friends!![/quote]

That happens to me with every Eddie Murphy movie that comes out.

[quote]four60 wrote:

As for thick being a compliment/insult - I remember the first time a dude hit on me telling me how he liked how thick I was. I did not comprehend. Dude did not get any ass. To me, thick means kind of solid and stout. Given that I do not have MiM’s waist-to-hip ratio, I definitely did not take it as a compliment.[/quote]

I have never really heard a guy use that as a line before, kinda strange move talking to someone and making a comment about there body. Mostly hear it around groups when talking about body types. Both male and female. [/quote]

He was a dude I knew from work. It wasn’t totally out of the blue, it was just one of his ways of trying to flirt with me.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
,[/quote]

I cry myself to sleep every night and wake up screaming…they raped one of my friends!![/quote]

That happens to me with every Eddie Murphy movie that comes out.[/quote]

Even the Shreks?

[quote]four60 wrote:

I have never really heard a guy use that as a line before, kinda strange move talking to someone and making a comment about there body. Mostly hear it around groups when talking about body types. Both male and female. [/quote]

He was a dude I knew from work. It wasn’t totally out of the blue, it was just one of his ways of trying to flirt with me.[/quote]

I can see you pulling that out of a co-worker.

I’d say yes to the shrek 2, 3, and now 4…

Dr. Doolittles were fine though.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
,[/quote]

That happens to me with every Eddie Murphy movie that comes out.[/quote]

Even the Shreks?[/quote]

Not the first one. But yes the other 32 that came out after that.

PURE GOLD - 48hrs, Beverly Hills Cop, Comming to America, Raw!!!

THEN THIS - Meet Dave, Norbit, Pluto Nash or whatever the “F” that was called. To save him from himself I’m willing to run him down on the street and beat him about the Head and Throat with a wet Tube sock filled with his current list of DVD releases.

What’d you think of Golden Child … I liked Golden Child because he was a smartass and the look on the villains faice whenever Eddie calls him Numnsy cracks me up

My Dad used to tell me that Eddie Murphy was his cousin, and I believed him.

My Dad used to tell me that Eddie Murphy was his cousin, and I believed him.[/quote]

I always knew you had some black in you.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
What’d you think of Golden Child … I liked Golden Child because he was a smartass and the look on the villains faice whenever Eddie calls him Numnsy cracks me up[/quote]

OK I actually enjoyed Vampire in Brooklyn because it was sooooooooooooooo campy I just thought it was one of those movies where everyone was in on the joke…And if you tell anyone I said that I will lie my ass off.

[quote]four60 wrote:

My Dad used to tell me that Eddie Murphy was his cousin, and I believed him.[/quote]

I always knew you had some black in you.[/quote]

Well, I’m hoping to.

I-I-I-I-I-I… Want the kniiiiife… Pleeeeaaassse

[quote]four60 wrote:

I always knew you had some black in you.[/quote]

Well, I’m hoping to.[/quote]

OK!!! dagdabit thats the 3rd piece of Gum I’ve swallowed on this thread.

AHAHAHA CLASSIC…PPPPLEEASEEE