T Nation

Ever Feel like a Thread Killer? (17)

haha

now that that’s settled…time to go to the gym…one more thing…

BAM!

Polo killed it

Nelson?

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
BAM![/quote]

Man, maybe you should start calling people out?

my goal this year is to LOOK like I lift…for someone to just be able to look at me and say ‘wow, she works out!’

:smiley:

how the hell did Polo sneak in there?? that thread was locked for over 20 minutes.

Time to go lift some stuff :wink:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
how the hell did Polo sneak in there?? that thread was locked for over 20 minutes.

Time to go lift some stuff ;)[/quote]

I had it open when you could still respond and was about to type something then work called and I still had it up then I came back and typed out what I wanted to type out and it sent and I killed it

Sucka

Argh

Hi bitches.

Real Quiet Out there…

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Hi bitches.[/quote]

Hey woman, HOW the fu*k are you doing today. Is it sunny out there?

hey four60 … I think you owe someone some money for your threadkill prediction

Partly cloudy. I’m wearing a cute scarf.

As for thick being a compliment/insult - I remember the first time a dude hit on me telling me how he liked how thick I was. I did not comprehend. Dude did not get any ass. To me, thick means kind of solid and stout. Given that I do not have MiM’s waist-to-hip ratio, I definitely did not take it as a compliment.

Hey dudes!

Hey Joyce (everytime I hear that now I think of Jim Joyce, the ump who blew the perfect game for that Tigers pitcher the other day)

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey four60 … I think you owe someone some money for your threadkill prediction[/quote]

Brother, That was a sneak attack. I had my victory face on. PCH had that deal sealed. The you came popped out the cake like a well paid strpper with that last post.

All right. What do I owe??? A hat since you seem to be the lone hat ranger.

Yeah, thick shouldn’t be used to describe a lady unless you’re talking about her hair.

Or her accent

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey four60 … I think you owe someone some money for your threadkill prediction[/quote]

Brother, That was a sneak attack. I had my victory face on. PCH had that deal sealed. The you came popped out the cake like a well paid strpper with that last post.

All right. What do I owe??? A hat since you seem to be the lone hat ranger.[/quote]

lol … barduke hatted me in that thread I’m just not changing my avatar until George Lucas comes forward and public apologizes for Indiana Jones 4