Ever Feel Like a Thread Killer? (14)

Lucky number 14!

Hi!

I fucking pwned 13! hellz yeah.

Got my plates today, four 45’s and four 25’s for $160.

Now I just need my sled to show up.

I love egg salad!

How do these work?

I don’t get it :frowning:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
How do these work?

I don’t get it :([/quote]

Not really anything to get, it’s usually just conversation… Beans posting his package, Toots telling us about her freaky sexual antics, MiM being hot, Greenie sharing cats and Hungry, Worm being treated as meat by most everyone, PMPM being awesome, MD running (eewww), Polo saying Hai, Brad lifting actual farm equipment, Ct. sparkling and posting ok music vids, V showing us that alcoholics can still post, Me complaining about being single, and many others just popping in to say hello and see what’s going on in here.

Pch2 wrote:

"Aww, man Hungry, that did end up playing out like that? I kinda saw it coming but didn’t really know you, or the whole actual situation and then wasn’t around for a few months. I’m sorry to hear about it.

I think this whole Dallas situation has taught me to be a better friend. If you see disaster coming, you should warn your friends, even if they won’t like it. Then it’s not out of left field. I’m sorry about that.

I assumed it was a disaster averted and then you found Greenie. I suppose all’s well that ends well."

You know what’s funny? I WAS warned. But, again, I had no reason to listen. Even when things got weird, she kept assuring me that “we” were fine…and not to worry. I knew SOMETHING wasn’t right, but she wasn’t telling me anything. It just pissed me off that instead of the truth, I got a seriously lame teenage excuse. I deserved much more than that. Anyway… I gave it a shot.

I did meet someone very shortly after that. it didn’t work out, but we’re still friends.

Yeah… Me and Greens started talking in early August, then I got a serious case of the 'tards and now 10 months later, she’s moving in with me. Crazy.

Another good thing is that I don’t have 2 ex gf’s bothering me anymore.

'Bout time 14 got up and running. I ducked out to buy a vacuum cleaner. Yes, my life is just that exciting. Now I’m writing up a quick program so I can go over to the gym.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
How do these work?

I don’t get it :([/quote]

Not really anything to get, it’s usually just conversation… Beans posting his package, Toots telling us about her freaky sexual antics, MiM being hot, Greenie sharing cats and Hungry, Worm being treated as meat by most everyone, PMPM being awesome, MD running (eewww), Polo saying Hai, Brad lifting actual farm equipment, Ct. sparkling and posting ok music vids, V showing us that alcoholics can still post, Me complaining about being single, and many others just popping in to say hello and see what’s going on in here. [/quote]

This actually clarified a lot. Thank you for that.
Since this thread seems to revolve around posting an image with every reply, have this.

Beans posts his package… I post an arm.

Damn…great arm Hungry. We have a package, we’ve had calves, now an arm. What else do we need to build a man? Oh I forgot we have an ass and back view coughHungrycough

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Beans posts his package… I post an arm.[/quote]

I see you an arm and raise you two feet.

( I don’t actually play poker, that’s how that’s phrased, right?)

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

( I don’t actually play poker, that’s how that’s phrased, right?)[/quote]

At least you have attractive feet.

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

( I don’t actually play poker, that’s how that’s phrased, right?)[/quote]

At least you have attractive feet. [/quote]

Is this a weird backhanded girl compliment?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Damn…great arm Hungry. We have a package, we’ve had calves, now an arm. What else do we need to build a man? Oh I forgot we have an ass and back view coughHungrycough[/quote]

Thanks Deb:)

Wait, are you calling me an ass? Hmph.

I was never a fan of feet, but Greens feet are cute. As are yours, pch2! The nail color compliments your skin.

It is a compliment. My feet are weird.

I went out with a guy once who made me agree that we would both keep our socks on – at all times – because he hated his own feet and everyone else’s. Worked for me.