Ever Eaten a Cat?

I eat some pussy from time to time.

Sorry…obligatory T-Nation post. How many post did it take to get to this one? Everyone must be slow today.

are you sure you weren’t just cheesing?

This thread has more potential then I thought.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
are you sure you weren’t just cheesing?[/quote]

No but I use the dung of flying squirrels as a supplement.

I am sorry I cant find an appropriate yellow shower picture.

Goddamnit I thought when I ignored you for the first time Spetznaz I wouldn’t even have to see your topics.

Give me a break. This idiot is completely full of shit, he’s just posting this nonsense to get a rise out of everyone.

Amazing what assholes people act like when they’re anonymous. What a fucking moron…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Give me a break. This idiot is completely full of shit, he’s just posting this nonsense to get a rise out of everyone.

Amazing what assholes people act like when they’re anonymous. What a fucking moron… [/quote]

Agreed, I was just being silly, although I really would like to off someone who likes torturing animals. It is indeed strange that some people actually get off being flamed by other people and starting bullshit like this.

One time there was this dog that kept laying hot steamers everytime something awesome was about to happen to me. Like one time I was gonna MMF with Predator and Lucy Pinder but then the dog came and took a steamer on her face and she was no longer desirable.

So this other time Im about to win a million bucks and the dog appears, with this look on his face like, “I’m gonna take a dump on your check,” but before it could do anything I jumped up into the air and hit a floating block with my head. A glowing star popped out, so I then did like a 7 foot vertical jump onto the block and fucking absorbed the star into my FUCKING BODY.

My fucking body started glowing and flashing like a goddamn rave party, so I fucking run at the dog all fast and shit, and when I reach the dog it fucking dies instantaneosly upon contact and falls through the floor all “woooof” and shit. Where the fuck did it go? I don’t know man but it sucks because I was fucking hungry.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
and when I reach the dog it fucking dies instantaneosly upon contact and falls through the floor all “woooof” and shit.
[/quote]

Lmao, this thread is epic win.

[quote]yusef wrote:
Yeah dude man bro I had a similar thing happen to me, me and my friend kerosine (thats his nickname, cos he’s a bad man) thought it would be cool to take turns humping this goat we found. After a while we started flicking pennies at it until it died, all ‘maaaa’ and shit. [/quote]

lol.