Ever Been Accidentally Teabagged While Benching?

Never accidentally…

Bump. This thread is gold. I’ve been farted on by a spotter. Scarred me for life.

6 Likes

Idk if I do it wrong, but every time I’ve been asked to spot I always ask if they want a lift off or not, and how many reps they plan to do. If it’s a smaller guy I always ask them if they only want me there for rescue, or to help once stalled. I also always make it a point to tell the little guys PLEASE do not give up if I have to grab the bar, please help me.

I do all of this close enough to assist, and never ever close enough to get my Dick near their face. IMO if you’re that close you’re doing it wrong :joy:

Now of a hot female is helping me… please give me the female version of tea bagging :joy:

1 Like

Clambag

6 Likes

Am I just so weak that I have never felt the need to have a spotter who is close enough to drop his junk in my face?

Or camelbag

4 Likes

I have on a couple of occasions purposefully teabagged my wife on the bench. I think it is quite funny. She does not.

6 Likes

Muff buff, :taco: dip

1 Like

Never teabagged, never been teabagged. My problem is I sweat like a pig and am friendly with a good amount of people in the gym, to the point that I spot somebody nearly every time I go, and it’s always a gamble if I’m gonna drop a big ol’ bead of sweat on their heads/in their mouth.

3 Likes

I have been looking for this story since forever and this thread prompted me to find it and I actually did:

https://www.elitefts.com/education/motivation/sick-of-your-gym-part-7-the-visitor/

A Christmas Miracle :laughing:

4 Likes

What a story, dude. Thanks for posting that.

1 Like

Hilarious. Fricking Wendler… -gives 5/3/1 not being “hardcore” enough an even funnier perspective.

2 Likes

All I know is I’m now going to walk around the gym offering spots whether you ask or not

I only workout with spotters that are taller than 6ft now, so it’s ok

Accidentally? No…

1 Like

No, no. We mean “accidentally”

1 Like

I always take someone asking for a spot on the bench as an expression of their desire for me to touch my sweet scrotum on their head.

If you’re gonna bench and legit need a spotter then you are either going to go to a gym where this is part of the service (a powerlifting gym) or bring someone to help.

Why does someone doing 12 reps with a couple of 25lbs on there as part of a fitness regime need a spotter? Nope, that’s code for a teabag request.

2 Likes