Even On The Soaps

Last night, I’m at the table eating while my wife is sitting in the living room watching a soap. I hear from the television, “you know he couldn’t help it, he was taking steroids.” My God, give it a rest. Why do all these people have to keep bashing , I think it has to be pure jealousy.

Ignorance is bliss.

[quote]unforgiven2 wrote:
Last night, I’m at the table eating while my wife is sitting in the living room watching a soap. I hear from the television, “you know he couldn’t help it, he was taking steroids.” My God, give it a rest. Why do all these people have to keep bashing , I think it has to be pure jealousy. [/quote]

I watch that particular soap. It is shear stupidity the way they prtray it on that show.

They are also introducing AAS usage on Friday Night Lights. Once again - shear stupidity.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
Last night, I’m at the table eating while my wife is sitting in the living room watching a soap. I hear from the television, “you know he couldn’t help it, he was taking steroids.” My God, give it a rest. Why do all these people have to keep bashing , I think it has to be pure jealousy.

I watch that particular soap. It is shear stupidity the way they prtray it on that show.

They are also introducing AAS usage on Friday Night Lights. Once again - shear stupidity. [/quote]

At least you ‘admitted’ to watching this particular show.

…eating at the table while my wife was in the living room…come on

I love when I am talking to one person about lifting, and steroid use, and people come over and say “I was on steroids once I did creatine”

Please name the soap so we can laugh at you.

“Please name the soap so we can laugh at you.”

In other words, please name the soap so that you can watch it! AHAHA! I just kid; I would never ridicule the Zapper.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
rainjack wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:

They are also introducing AAS usage on Friday Night Lights. Once again - shear stupidity.

At least you ‘admitted’ to watching this particular show.

…eating at the table while my wife was in the living room…come on[/quote]

Ok Sasquatch, I really was eating at the table, I don’t even know the name of that soap.
However,if it had been General Hospital, I’d been in front of the television, still cussing Sonny for leaving Emily. What was he thinking???

Also, Jason, needs to drop the HOE, Sam and get with Hawt Little Liz. She’s already pregnant with his baby. Jeeeeeeez!!

Oh, and a couple days before that I seen a commercial of a soap with a Freakin vampire!!! WTF???