Even More Movies You've Watched This Week

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Cabin in the Woods

Was really bored with it until the last half of the movie, for obvious reasons. Then it was just pure entertainment. It was also pretty funny throughout. I also went into this movie with no clue of what was going to happen, which is a must for this one.

edit: but I really don’t know why it got such a great score on Rotten Tomatoes. [/quote]

Here’s why:

spoiler

After perusing that thread I’d have to go with whoever said the fun part about the movie was the control guys and the mystery behind the whole organization, and what the entire point was for what they were doing. But I agree with X that it should have been so much better. The first 45 minutes were crap, aside from some funny parts with the controllers and the dude who’s always high.

Another thing that I just thought of, and I hate when they do this in movies. Remember towards the beginning when it’s showing all the monitors in the control room, and one of the screens showed the five kids’ heart rates? Did they not look at that when they assumed the stoner was killed? Little things like that just piss me off in movies.