Evan Centopani VS. Brandon Curry

from those two curry. More poses would make it easier.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I’m going with Evan because he is my height.

Curry is AMAZING as well so its a VERY hard judgement.

This could really be the case of who shows up spot on that day…

Also I know Evan is about to compete at a ripped 260lbs, he really seems to have put his off season to good use.

I haven’t seen any updates of Curry and if he hasn’t made the improvements then Evan will smash on him, If he has then we would have a battle on our hands.

I believe, from what I’ve seen online/in mags, that Evan is a much more knowledgable bodybuilder. Not to say Curry isn’t either, but I believe that Evan is a true student of the game whereas Curry is more of a hardworker + amazing genetics. Then again I have never talked to either man so I could be COMPLETELY wrong.

I like MD over Flex and since Evan is MD and Curry is Flex I probably read up more on Evan so I have somewhat a biased opinion. Evan is also 6’ tall so I can see myself aspiring to get his type of physique in a few months…LOL a few years ;)[/quote]

Curry get nekkid for Weider already? lol Wasn’t Evan a pupil of Palumbo? I bet they have to meet up in secret as not to anger The Blechman. Fucking drama in the sport.

Let’s get some more pics up in hurr.

I’m going with Curry. His shape is very classical and he carries it well. Evan is a good bodybuilder, but his chest needs a bit more thickness, and his lower body has an obvious weak point(sweep)

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Let’s get some more pics up in hurr.[/quote]

curry…

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Let’s get some more pics up in hurr.[/quote]

curry’s back from 2008…

The back’s impressive, however the triceps impressed me more on that shot, looks like Levrone.

Thanks for the extra pics.

I love how curry looks. he gets my vote.

And in response to Curry’s late spread, I one up you with Evan’s!

Clearly no contest in this pose…

Curry MM

Evan MM

I’m gonna have to go with Curry.

If you guys actually go to MD and compare their mandatory poses from those years, Evan clearly is the more complete package. Keep in mind the guy is tall too and he still has freaky size+ conditioning. I love BC but he loses in the mandatories.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
If you guys actually go to MD and compare their mandatory poses from those years, Evan clearly is the more complete package. Keep in mind the guy is tall too and he still has freaky size+ conditioning. I love BC but he loses in the mandatories.[/quote]

I agree on that bro. Evan looks better either on the MM or the latspread pose. I think the difference is about muscle maturity.

But muscle appearance is totally individual; age can have an influence, but look at someone like Victor (totally sliced) vs Branch Warren (a grainy dense ass orange). Is Markus going to be in the same show? the guy is showing he’s freakiest all time frame.