Evaluation Bang for Buck

In the bang for the buck style, need someone with more experience to help me with my dilemma

About Anavar
100caps of 5mg each for U$50

The whole point of this is to know if its better to do a low dose 7 week cycle or high dose smaller week cycle

============7weeks/50 days============
40mg[8 x 5mg] = 400caps = U$ 200/cycle
50mg[10 x 5mg] = 500caps = U$ 250/cycle
60mg[12 x 5mg] = 600caps = U$ 300/cycle

==============6weeks/40 days============
40mg[8 x 5mg] = 320caps = they come in 100,so not possible
50mg[10 x 5mg] = 400caps = U$ 200/cycle
60mg[12 x 5mg] = 480caps = would have to buy 500 so U$250

12 days after the cycle is over I will start a PCT
( eventhough is not a must with oxa)

The PCT will include
Tribulus -from the middle of the clomid on. 3 caps twice day
Clomid - right after the cycle is over for 1 month 20mg/day

Profile:

Training for 2,5 years
202lbs 1,83m arround 18%bf

I hit the gym 5 times per week,

Ill keep my diet pretty much the same during the cycle just reducing some carbs.

What Im expecting from this cycle is some strength gains as well as little size and little fat loss in the abdominal region

It is my first cycle and YES I WANT to do an ORAL ONLY CYCLE, just to brake wall and see how it works on me. More complex cycles are to come in a close future.

Ive been researching for quite a while now but I just need some final adjustments and tips. specially about the clomid

Greets

I think this is rather stupid…

You want strength and size? run a low dose of test. Orals shitfuck your liver if not careful… injecting is the way to go

As for the shitfucking I’m not sure, but they do elevated liver enzyme values when a panel is pulled. When it comes to using AAS there isn’t a “Dollar Mart” style or any sort of “Pinching pennies”. Gear is gear and its price is based according to supply, location, purity, dealer, and you. Buy the anavar and sell it a higher price to a female bodybuilder. Thats about the only good thing to do with the stuff, IMO.

[quote]aheise wrote:
I think this is rather stupid…

You want strength and size? run a low dose of test. Orals shitfuck your liver if not careful… injecting is the way to go[/quote]

Wether Im taking it or not is not a topic of discussion. My question is about the cycles and the TPC.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
What difference do you think there will be between a 6 week and a 7 week cycle exactly?

Also, why wait 12 days to start PCT?

BBB[/quote]

So Ill go for 50mg/ed 7week cycle
Clomid 1month 20mg/ed Right after cycle is over

• trib

No problem taking creatine or fat burner during cycle right?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Clomid @ 50mg ED , not 20. 20mg is a nolvadex dose.

A fat burner during cycle will slow your muscle gains, but since this isn’t a gaining cycle, you should be OK.[/quote]

Ok so 50mg ed clomid.

[quote]I’m still a bit confused; you said “the whole point of this is to see whether a shorter, higher dose cycle is better than a longer lower dose cycle” yet until you try both ways, you won’t know…

BBB[/quote]

when I said: “the point of this is for me to know which cycle I should go” I was referring to the post. I was not sure.

And about the cycle its all tight right?
The dose is cool
The tpc is cool and thats all I need, no need to include anything else

50g will give me 10caps. Should I take 5 waking up + 5 before working out, that would be 8 hours later

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
As for the shitfucking I’m not sure, but they do elevated liver enzyme values when a panel is pulled. When it comes to using AAS there isn’t a “Dollar Mart” style or any sort of “Pinching pennies”. Gear is gear and its price is based according to supply, location, purity, dealer, and you. Buy the anavar and sell it a higher price to a female bodybuilder. Thats about the only good thing to do with the stuff, IMO. [/quote]

I had a friend at the gym just run a rather high oral-only cycle. Completely messed with his liver and urinated a brown color. Don’t know what the doctors diagnosed him with because he doesnt want to talk about it… all i know is that he has to have weekly check-ups and doesnt drink anything but water.

[quote]aheise wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
As for the shitfucking I’m not sure, but they do elevated liver enzyme values when a panel is pulled. When it comes to using AAS there isn’t a “Dollar Mart” style or any sort of “Pinching pennies”. Gear is gear and its price is based according to supply, location, purity, dealer, and you. Buy the anavar and sell it a higher price to a female bodybuilder. Thats about the only good thing to do with the stuff, IMO.

I had a friend at the gym just run a rather high oral-only cycle. Completely messed with his liver and urinated a brown color. Don’t know what the doctors diagnosed him with because he doesnt want to talk about it… all i know is that he has to have weekly check-ups and doesnt drink anything but water.[/quote]

I’m sure was other factors involved, maybe a preexisting condition that reacted negatively. Most of the user here use orals some heavily and all of them don’t have pureed livers.

[quote]Mancador wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
What difference do you think there will be between a 6 week and a 7 week cycle exactly?

Also, why wait 12 days to start PCT?

BBB

So Ill go for 50mg/ed 7week cycle
Clomid 1month 20mg/ed Right after cycle is over

• trib

No problem taking creatine or fat burner during cycle right?
[/quote]

Wouldn’t a month of clomid be too much?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Wouldn’t a month of clomid be too much?[/quote]

So how much would you suggest? And the 50mg ED you think is cool?

I’ve heard that along with the clomid it is a good thing to run Nolva at a low dose 10-20mg ED for 2 weeks.
WHats your opinion on it?

I’d go for 20 days and double the dose. Anavar is the mildest of all steroids that pass through the liver.

Or better yet, just do a few 14-days cycles at 100 mg/day. You need very minimal PCT and you can do these cycles every 3-4 weeks.

[quote]Abaddon wrote:
I’d go for 20 days and double the dose. Anavar is the mildest of all steroids that pass through the liver.

Or better yet, just do a few 14-days cycles at 100 mg/day. You need very minimal PCT and you can do these cycles every 3-4 weeks. [/quote]

You think that with a 14days cycle Ill be able to see any gains? If yes, why? Do you know anyone who has gone through this 2 weeks cycles? how were his gains?

Sure theres no need for PCT?

Id go for a good six week cycle over the two weekers

[quote]Mancador wrote:
Abaddon wrote:

Or better yet, just do a few 14-days cycles at 100 mg/day. You need very minimal PCT and you can do these cycles every 3-4 weeks.

You think that with a 14days cycle Ill be able to see any gains? If yes, why? Do you know anyone who has gone through this 2 weeks cycles? how were his gains?

Sure theres no need for PCT?[/quote]
Sure. I have gone through many 2-week long cycles.
Here are my reasons why I think such cycles are better:

1. Like I said, minimal PCT. The first 14 days of a cycle is a period when you still have a very good chance of recovering very quickly. Because Anavar’s halflife is around 8 hours, it should clear from your system in a couple of days. If you want (I think it’s a good idea) you can take 300 mg of Clomid 48 hours after your last tablet.

2. The gains from a 14-day cycle will obviously not be the same as after a 6-week long cycle. BUT… a) many people can tell you that your gains slow down anyway after 2 or 3 weeks on gear and b) you’ll need at least twice the number of weeks to recover from your 6 week long cycle, so after your cycle, you’ll be off steroids for a least 12 weeks.

3. Although your gains will come slower, you will get to keep most of your gains after a 2-week long cycle, and with an Anavar only, you can do a 2-weeker every 2-3 weeks, which would mean a much shorter total period of being off 'roids. You’ll be “on” longer, so you will keep making (albeit slower) progress for months, instead of one 6-week burst and then 12 weeks of scrambling to keep your gains.

4. I’ve always hated the recovery period: losing some of your strength and gains is inevitable after a longer cycle, no matter how good your PCT. In a shorter cycle, loss of muscles needs not be part of the equation, especially if you do use PCT. Yes, your progress is much slower, but it’s a long-term approach.

In the end it comes down to personal preference, really. I would say, BB is right - you’ll never really know until you try both. If you’re preparing for something - a photo shoot, a date, a commercial, etc. - then the longer cycle is definitely the way to go, if you need to be in your top form at a certain time in the future, but if you’re just interested in a long-term gain - and less risk - then the shorter cycles are the way to go, IMHO.