Eva Longoria Does Squats

While trying to figure out how to convince my girlfriend that she needs to do squats I came across this:

Eva Longoria
For someone who spends as much time as she does in lingerie, Longoria, 32, knows the importance of exercise. Longoria, who has a degree in kinesiology and was also a former aerobics instructor, works primarily on toning. Her fave moves: lunges, leg presses, and squats to keep her butt in top shape, and working out for one hour, three times weekly with trainer Patrick Murphy. “Each session we do 25-30 total-body exercises �?? lunges with torso twists and one-legged squats with clean and press, for example �?? with 30-45 second rests in between,” Murphy has said.

“With all the lunges, squats and leg presses I’ve done �?� I think I’ve gained an inch of muscle in my butt,” Eva said recently. However, Longoria is only human: “Sometimes Pat literally has to drag me out of bed,” she says.

*Note - my girlfriend already looks good but she wants to workout therefore she should do squats

Ughh the way that article was authored drives me fuckin’ crazy!

Whenever somebody uses the word “tone” rather than “build” or “maintain”, it makes me want to shoot myself. Eva Longoria had to build the muscle first, and the author obviously doesn’t know or understand the basic tenets of building a good body.

You should encourage your gf to do squats. I’ve succeeded in pushing my wife to do them, and her ass has really changed!

How do you know that she isn’t doing those wide-legged quarter squats like every other waif in my gym is doing?

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
How do you know that she isn’t doing those wide-legged quarter squats like every other waif in my gym is doing?[/quote]

Cause her ass has changed and has gottem firmer. She could be doing upside down sumo squats for all I care, I’m the one getting the benefit!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
How do you know that she isn’t doing those wide-legged quarter squats like every other waif in my gym is doing?

Cause her ass has changed and has gottem firmer. She could be doing upside down sumo squats for all I care, I’m the one getting the benefit![/quote]

I think he was talking about Eva…but Eva looks pretty damn good to me too though. Lower body at least. Upper body needs some more muscle.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

Cause her ass has changed and has gottem firmer. She could be doing upside down sumo squats for all I care, I’m the one getting the benefit!

I think he was talking about Eva…but Eva looks pretty damn good to me too though. Lower body at least. Upper body needs some more muscle.[/quote]

Boobs would be nice too.

id do her

I got a boner looking at that picture.

i would break her and love every minute of it

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

I think he was talking about Eva…but Eva looks pretty damn good to me too though. Lower body at least. Upper body needs some more muscle.

Boobs would be nice too.

[/quote]

Bigger boobs would be good too. But I’d still hit it with no reservations.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

I think he was talking about Eva…but Eva looks pretty damn good to me too though. Lower body at least. Upper body needs some more muscle.[/quote]

My point exactly, mate. WHAT LOWER BODY?

Everyone looks good with a lot of airbrushing. Don’t get me wrong, Eva Longoria is beautiful. I just don’t think her physique is that great. She has no muscle. She’s just short & thin.

Trying to upload this picture

^—photoshop

…I hope

[quote]jana wrote:
Everyone looks good with a lot of airbrushing. Don’t get me wrong, Eva Longoria is beautiful. I just don’t think her physique is that great. She has no muscle. She’s just short & thin.[/quote]

That’s how I like em.

Well, Eva can squat on me any day of the week! :wink:

[quote]Dirty_Bulk wrote:
^—photoshop

…I hope[/quote]

I doubt it. She is in her 30’s. All her glamour shots are touched up.

[quote]jana wrote:
Everyone looks good with a lot of airbrushing. Don’t get me wrong, Eva Longoria is beautiful. I just don’t think her physique is that great. She has no muscle. She’s just short & thin.[/quote]

Word…

You’re the Mother We’d Like to Front squat (MWELF) with Jana.

Well, I’ve seen her from about 3 feet away without airbrushing and she’s pretty f-ing hot.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Well, I’ve seen her from about 3 feet away without airbrushing and she’s pretty f-ing hot.

DB [/quote]

My white ass. And no - sitting front of your big screen holding your little elvis does not count as 3 feet.