Euro Cesspool

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Anybody who doesn’t believe the US is headed in the direction of SM’s last post is a big part of the reason why we are.[/quote]

Exactly. And that’s the point of the thread. This is where we’re all headed. Home schooling is now illegal in Sweden and teachers are not allowed to call children girls or boys but must use a ‘gender neutral pronoun.’[/quote]

Do you happen to know on what grounds was home schooling made illegal?

Just curious to see how they pulled that off.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Anybody who doesn’t believe the US is headed in the direction of SM’s last post is a big part of the reason why we are.[/quote]

Exactly. And that’s the point of the thread. This is where we’re all headed. Home schooling is now illegal in Sweden and teachers are not allowed to call children girls or boys but must use a ‘gender neutral pronoun.’[/quote]

Do you happen to know on what grounds was home schooling made illegal?

Just curious to see how they pulled that off.
[/quote]

I don’t know the details of exactly how it came about. This is from wikipedia:

'(Homeschooling) is not technically illegal. It is, however, virtually impossible to get approved by the county in which one lives. Stockholm is in general more difficult to get approval than elsewhere in the country. Sweden approved a law in 2010 (SFS 2010:800) that restricts homeschooling even further than the previous law from 1985, requiring special reasons, like foreign parents temporarily working in Sweden, but not religious beliefs, nor philosophical reasons, in spite of the fact that Sweden has incorporated the Europe Convention into its law. Recent court cases has supported this restrictions on parents, even those with teacher-training, to educate their own child…

In 2009, about 50 families did homeschool about 100 children. After 2010, though, about half of the families that did homeschool have emigrated because of this restriction, often after threats from the social services and large fines.’

Don’t underestimate them. These people are fucking crazy. I’d have serious concerns about even travelling to some of these countries nowadays.

So what you’re saying is that these are ONLY actors in a Govt. funded ‘MAD TV’ type parody
show…and that this rapper guy and the girls are just part of the cast, I interpreted this
as an INDEPENDENT Rapper that was funded by the Govt. to promote an agenda, that’s the impression
from the first post.
The production values completely fooled me into thinking this was a LEGIT, CAREER Rapper somehow
funded by the Swedish Govt. to promote an agenda on their Govt. funded station.

I would have worded that crystal clear from the git-go: “This video is from a cast
of a Swedish Comedy/Parody show whose station is wholly owned by the Swedish Govt., apparently promoting interacial sex.
But should the government be in the business of promoting inter-racial sex(or any other kind) with taxpayers’ money and in such tasteless fashion?”

INITIALLY You gave no background whatsoever on the people IN the video,
Was the rapper a legit, semi-famous career rapper from europe?, etc.,
We knew none of that shit early on ‘SexMachine’…you didnt tell us.
that was very important foundational info that was missing in the first place,
and any attempts to answer it later by you STILL wasn’t crystal clear, but thanks
for trying to fill in the blanks anyway.
I still disagree with your claim “it’s a government funded ad”, because it wasn’t an “ad” per se,
apparently it was just a fucking SKIT from a Comedy show.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

In 2009, about 50 families did homeschool about 100 children. After 2010, though, about half of the families that did homeschool have emigrated because of this restriction, often after threats from the social services and large fines.’

Don’t underestimate them. These people are fucking crazy. I’d have serious concerns about even travelling to some of these countries nowadays.[/quote]

Oh, I know. I lived in London until 2010.

I have seen how that type of government goes about making everything their business.

Social services and fines are often used as tools to threaten the population.

There are government doctors that are used the same way.

[quote]Karado wrote:
So what you’re saying is that these are ONLY actors in a Govt. funded ‘MAD TV’ type parody
show…
[/quote]

It’s actually a leftist political comedy show. MAD TV on the other hand seems relatively apolitical.

The show is a political show that is used by Swedish government officials to indoctrinate viewers.

My mistake. My first source described it as an ad. Regardless, it’s political indoctrination by the Swedish government. It’s not just a government FUNDED television station, it’s a government RUN television station. No different to Cubavision, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting or any of the other state run propaganda channels in totalitarian regimes throughout the world.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Don’t underestimate them. These people are fucking crazy. I’d have serious concerns about even travelling to some of these countries nowadays.[/quote]

I have seen how that type of government goes about making everything their business.

There are government doctors that are used the same way.[/quote]

I haven’t been there in 10 years. Sounds like the place has really gone to shit.

I guess a BBC is the only way you can get a Swedish woman to procreate?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I guess a BBC is the only way you can get a Swedish woman to procreate?

[/quote]

There’s another way:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I liked it where is the connection to the Swedish Gov. ?[/quote]

It’s a government funded ad.[/quote]

how do you know this ?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Did the government produce/promote this video or is it just standard practice to allow most things to be aired pending they pass censorship?[/quote]

It was produced and funded by the national television station STV which is publically funded and whose board members are politicians appointed by the government.[/quote]

Scottish TV ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I liked it where is the connection to the Swedish Gov. ?[/quote]

It’s a government funded ad.[/quote]

how do you know this ?[/quote]

Read the thread.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Did the government produce/promote this video or is it just standard practice to allow most things to be aired pending they pass censorship?[/quote]

It was produced and funded by the national television station STV which is publically funded and whose board members are politicians appointed by the government.[/quote]

Scottish TV ?

[/quote]

That was a typo. I meant SVT.

Read the thread.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

There are government doctors that are used the same way.[/quote]

I haven’t been there in 10 years. Sounds like the place has really gone to shit.[/quote]

Yes it has.

My neighbor tells me not to go back.

Last I heard a warrant was issued over an unpaid TV license.

I fought that law for all the years I was there.

Did not pay and never caved in to their written threats and was prepared to not open the door to any TV “officer” coming to check on me.

Did you know that just buy possessing a television even if the plug was cut off rendering it unusable, you would still be fined 1000 GBP?

Just for having a broken box in a cupboard.

Also, this extended with the internet: if you had a laptop, they claimed you could still watch tv through that and therefore had to pay the tv licence.

It made me sick, I tell you.

Piece by piece they take and take and take relentlessly.

Sweden is notorious for emasculating their men through “gender equality” programs.

I’m guessing foreign men who weren’t subject to the social conditioning taking place in Sweden are most desirable men and monopolize.

So even if the government has some sort of agenda, there’s no need to advertise it, it will happen as a result of the above.

Check out this Swedish toy ad.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

Yes it has.

My neighbor tells me not to go back.

Last I heard a warrant was issued over an unpaid TV license.

I fought that law for all the years I was there.

Did not pay and never caved in to their written threats and was prepared to not open the door to any TV “officer” coming to check on me.

Did you know that just buy possessing a television even if the plug was cut off rendering it unusable, you would still be fined 1000 GBP? Just for having a broken box in a cupboard.

[/quote]

Yeah I’ve heard about that. I’ve got family there and I try to keep up on the news.

I didn’t know it extended to laptops. What’s next? Phones?

Director (of Egalia kindegarten) Lotta Rajalin says the staff try to help the children discover “new ideas” when they play…

From a bookcase she pulls out a story about two male giraffes who are sad to be childless until they come across an abandoned crocodile egg. Nearly all the children’s books deal with homosexual couples, single parents or adopted children.

It all sounds so bizarre… like out of movie or something… but its real!?

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
It all sounds so bizarre… like out of movie or something… but its real!?[/quote]

These people are dangerous and crazy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
It all sounds so bizarre… like out of movie or something… but its real!?[/quote]

These people are dangerous and crazy.[/quote]

that is fucking sick.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

These people are dangerous and crazy.[/quote]

that is fucking sick. [/quote]

You only need to look at any university/college curriculum in the US to see the crazies are on the march:

‘The Women’s and Gender Studies Program at UNC Charlotte explores the ways that gender influences social structures and individual experience around the world. We view gender as a category of analysis that includes women, men, transgendered individuals, and other genders. Using a feminist perspective, the program seeks to understand the cultural, political, and historical processes that gender human identity and society…’

'Global Gender Studies is now a program in the Department of Transnational Studies…Global Gender Studies offers today’s women and men courses in three clusters: cultures and identities, women and global citizenship, and gender and public policy. - University of Buffalo

The Fourth Annual International Conference on the Study of Islamophobia
University of California, Berkeley

‘This international conference sponsored by the Islamophobia Research and Documentation Project of the Center for Race and Gender at the University of California at Berkeley is a multi-disciplinary and academic gathering focused on the systematic study of the “Othering” of Islam, the racialization of Muslims, and its institutional effects domestically and worldwide.’