Euphoria

I rememmber awhile back Biotest was talking about a prodcuted called Euphoria I think…a feel good product. I’m curious…did this turn into Spike?

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
I rememmber awhile back Biotest was talking about a prodcuted called Euphoria I think…a feel good product. I’m curious…did this turn into Spike?[/quote]

No, Euphoria is still an ongoing project, with some pretty cool compounds being evaluated for potential use.

Strange. I asked about Euphoria a few months ago, and TC (or maybe it was Chris) said it had been sidelined due to lack of interest.

~Terumo

put that fucker out! Ill buy it. Then Ill get Spiked on trainning days and take Euphoria on off days.

guys… just go look at the ass and boobs thread, that should make you feel good enough for a while.

Anyways, this would be a good product for us northerners… winter depression is a real thing and it really sucks. Lose motivation to do basically anything.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Anyways, this would be a good product for us northerners… winter depression is a real thing and it really sucks. Lose motivation to do basically anything. [/quote]

WORD. Damn weather is teasing me here, 50 degress one day, blizzard the next day.

Vegita,

I used to have the same thing living in Michigan; check out the following:

Best 200 bucks I ever spent. Don’t use it quite as much since I moved to San Diego, but it’s perfect for getting rid of SAD.