Eugene Sandow Had an Amazing Back

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Saying “Sandow had an amazing back” is like saying “Roger Bannister ran fast.”

Both statements are true, but need to be taken in the context of their own day. The bar has since been raised higher than when those athletes were at their peak.[/quote]

This ^^ the pics were from the 1800’s for the love of fuck!

Let’s have a little perspective for the guy that the Olympia trophy is named after…

Oh and sweet creatine joke earlier…never heard that one before.

Again, lusting for arab chciks.

In this thread, I find none.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Have you ever been in a gym? Because if that level of back development is amazing to you, I think your mind would be blown.[/quote]

BINGO.

Sometimes, this site amazes me.[/quote]

He’s doing it in an era before steroids were prevalent, and he’s the father of modern bodybuilding. Show some respect you self-absorbed prick

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Have you ever been in a gym? Because if that level of back development is amazing to you, I think your mind would be blown.[/quote]

BINGO.

Sometimes, this site amazes me.[/quote]

He’s doing it in an era before steroids were prevalent, and he’s the father of modern bodybuilding. Show some respect you self-absorbed prick[/quote]

You wrote “freakishly dense”. No one anywhere has dissed Sandow himself. I have spoken of the man so many times on this site that I am sure some hadn’t heard of him before then.

people are commenting on your “freakishly dense” comment and questioning your own progress as a result.

But you didn’t respond to those guys, YOU KNOW, THE ONES WHO RESPONDED DIRECTLY TO YOU BEFORE I EVER WROTE ANYTHING, just my off comment to someone else.

Nice.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.

I propose that: David Rigert had an amazing back

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Well, isn’t it ironic that Akuma’s example of irony turned out to be completely unrelated to anything that can be considered ironic?

Is he just that good?

head explodes

What impresses you more?

Martellus Bennet’s wang or Sandow’s back?

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed.

Rigert 210kg C&J FTW! The editing of that clip left a lot to be desired. They cut-away just as he’s executing the friggin’ lift. But great back!!

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

That’s a stretch… but if you say so!

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

That’s a stretch… but if you say so!
[/quote]

it is, and i do! So eat me.

Was this thread actually intended to be taken seriously though?

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

That’s a stretch… but if you say so!
[/quote]

it is, and i do! So eat me.[/quote]

How much protein does an Akuma contain?

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

‘Racecar’ is ‘Racecar’ spelled backwards. Notice me too! kkthnxbye

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

I think you’re right and it IS ironic that desserts is stressed backwards.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

I think you’re right and it IS ironic that desserts is stressed backwards. [/quote]

Unless you’re diabetic?

We need one of Polo’s examples of an amazing back in this thread!

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Well theres no point in saying what has already been said, but to ensure that my presence in this thread does not go unnoticed, i leave you with your fun fact for the day:

“Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.” Irony![/quote]

Someone needs a lesson on the meaning of Irony. Because this sir is not it.[/quote]

Situational irony in that Desserts is within Stressed, whereas one wouldnt expect a thing of sweet to be a mirror image (IE exact but opposite) of being stressed. [/quote]

I think you’re right and it IS ironic that desserts is stressed backwards. [/quote]

Unless you’re diabetic? [/quote]
You just melted my brain a bit but damn it I think you’re right.
Or wait, since desserts to diabetics is a negative thing it doesn’t need to be spelled backwards ( to show opposition) so maybe it would be ironic if stressed and desserts were spelled exactly the same way.
No…wait.

For the Love of Christ’ JUST STOP!