T Nation

Ethenate, First Cycle

I am about to start my 1st cycle, I am a little afraid having never done this before. What happens if I get some in a vein? Any safety tips???

[quote]steveninohio wrote:
I am about to start my 1st cycle, I am a little afraid having never done this before. What happens if I get some in a vein? Any safety tips???[/quote]

aspirate

How much research have you done? The fact that you’re even asking this question shows you probably don’t know how to inject properly. Or even where to inject for that matter. I’m not trying to be harsh on you, but you should read more before you start injecting yourself blindly.

There is a sticky at the top the goes over injections. A must read for yourself.

I have read quite a bit on it but have not seen about if you puncture a vein. I know where to put it, quad or butt. I know how much just a concern or 2

[quote]2thepain wrote:
There is a sticky at the top the goes over injections. A must read for yourself.[/quote]

Sticky just seems to cover what happens if there is pain post-injection and what it could be, not how to properly and safely inject oneself.

He should read that sticky too. Infections can happen to anyone.

If injection technique isn’t in there, then that’s what the search is for. I forget if the procedure is outlined on here or not. But I do know there’s a link to another site showing how to do it.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
He should read that sticky too. Infections can happen to anyone.

If injection technique isn’t in there, then that’s what the search is for. I forget if the procedure is outlined on here or not. But I do know there’s a link to another site showing how to do it.[/quote]

Alakazam!

http://www.ykhoanet.com/baigiang/dieuduong/vuphong/Skill_kythuattiemantoan.pdf

Nice link. I always used spotinjections.com . I’ve never shot ventrogluteal because I didn’t know where it was. Looking at the pic, it’s a relatively small area considering how big the surrounding muscle is. How far off can you shoot from the little red area? I can’t seem to bend my hand to locate the exact spot. lol

Just go an inch down from the top of that hip bones. Or for some try this. Sit down. The ventro area is the part that sticks out when you are sitting, at least it does for me.

[quote]saps wrote:
Just go an inch down from the top of that hip bones. Or for some try this. Sit down. The ventro area is the part that sticks out when you are sitting, at least it does for me.[/quote]

That sounds simple enough. I’ll try it out with my next B12 inject. Thanks for that Saps.

This may come off a bit as impatient.

Injections, and “what ifs” have been covered a lot. Use the search function. Look up “Oil Embolism”.

aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate, aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate, oh, by the way, did I mention ASPIRATE???

If u hit a vein u will die right away. Dont do it u will get cancer and ur liver will be destroyed.

Just kidding relax, just pull back the plunger before u inject if blood comes into the syringe then ur in a vein so take it out and put it somewhere else. But I think u need to inject 3cc’s or so of air directly into a vein in order to do damage.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
But I think u need to inject 3cc’s or so of air directly into a vein in order to do damage.[/quote]

No, that’s not true at all. The possibility does exist you can die if injecting oil into a vein.

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate, aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate,aspirate, oh, by the way, did I mention ASPIRATE???[/quote]

Hey Tim! Nice to see you around.

yes asperaite.
my last inject before pct I had hit a vein in my arm.
I pulled back,saw blood and pulled it out moved to a different spot and I was cool

all that happened was I got a bruise where i hit the vein after.