Ethan7x Question for You

[quote]Cuso wrote:
Ok already WTF is G4P?[/quote]

Phaggotry in exchange for money.

EDIT: Have you seriously never heard of gay for pay, at least in the context of Kai’s fruit-fucking lol?

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:
Ok already WTF is G4P?[/quote]

Phaggotry in exchange for money.

EDIT: Have you seriously never heard of gay for pay, at least in the context of Kai’s fruit-fucking lol?[/quote]

Nope, I grew up in a cave. I honestly thought it had to do with FST-7 or something. I mean who would expect anything like G4P on a BB forum?

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.

But I like it. I’m gonna create nottheoriginalflip, post a few times, wait a few months, then ask flipcollar how he got so awesome. #buildingmyselfesteem

but seriously. Ethan will hit a 315 bench soon. He wrote it down in his planner and everything.[/quote]

seriously, we had a difference of opinion in that other thread… but you troll hunt, I like you.

inb4gheyz[/quote]

You know what’s funny, I don’t think we don’t have much of a difference in opinion on weightlifting/bodybuilding. We just approach teaching beginners differently.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
fLIPCOLLAR = THE TROLL HUNTER, NO TROLL IS SAFE, GUARD YOUR INTERNET NUMBERS, GUARD YOUR FAKE BICEP SIZES.[/quote]

I dislike Ethan for the same reason I dislike RV. I don’t care if someone just wants to stir up shit on the internet. That’s not really hurting anyone.
But it bothers me when guys like RV pretend to be someone they aren’t and dish out advice to anyone who will listen. At least Ethan’s avatar is legit. My problem with him is that he jumps on every beginner thread that comes up and screams 5x5!!! It’s the only way!!!

That sucks, because beginners don’t know Ethan’s history or lack of experience/knowledge. That’s not even to say there’s anything wrong with 5x5.

I’ve only jumped on these forums in the last few months because I felt like I had nothing to offer for 10 YEARS. People think they’re qualified to offer advice after 6 months of lifting because they got stronger. It’s absurd. I also waited until I had respectable gym numbers, and multiple pictures of myself that were well-lit, and comprehensive. Ethan and RV are examples of doing these things absolutely wrong.

RV also claims a 500lb raw bench with no videos. If you’re going to claim 400+ raw bench you need to have some proof, let alone 500lbs! I mean, I have a 1500lbs deadlift, but that’s different because I just don’t have time to put up a video right now. Yeah, right. :wink:

Anyway, back to reality. I have an issue with anyone that blindly pushes any program despite an individual’s goals. I like 5/3/1 as you can vary the assistance work to meet a variety of goals, but I’m not going to sit and recommend it to someone who wants to be a competitive olympic weight lifter. Nor would I tell someone who is making progress on a different program that they needed to switch to it.

[quote]ryno76 wrote:
RV also claims a 500lb raw bench with no videos. If you’re going to claim 400+ raw bench you need to have some proof, let alone 500lbs! I mean, I have a 1500lbs deadlift, but that’s different because I just don’t have time to put up a video right now. Yeah, right. :wink:

Anyway, back to reality. I have an issue with anyone that blindly pushes any program despite an individual’s goals. I like 5/3/1 as you can vary the assistance work to meet a variety of goals, but I’m not going to sit and recommend it to someone who wants to be a competitive olympic weight lifter. Nor would I tell someone who is making progress on a different program that they needed to switch to it.[/quote]

His avatar picture has also been discussed ad nauseum, and he’s given no legitimate proof that it’s him in the picture, or even that the picture is truly reflective of a quality physique.

His whole “my picture shows everything, how do you not see that? You must be crazy” shtick is beyond ridiculous. I don’t understand how he thinks (or thought, haven’t seen him post recently) anyone in their right mind would take him seriously.

He did finally submit another pic that only showed some of his shoulders and head (he was holding a card up in front of his face). You could see he was very soft. I’m not throwing stones here, because I had two vertebrae fused last month so I’ve gotten pretty soft myself since the injury and with my reduced activity.

What I can say is that I was playing PS3 with the lights off the other night and I happened to look up at the mirror next to the TV. I actually looked jacked because of the lighting. I thought, hell, I should take a photo, use it as my avi and tell everyone how great I am. Okay, maybe not.

If you have some time under the iron I see nothing wrong with giving your opinion based on your own experience. I have a problem with pretending you’re an expert and you know everything because of outrageous unverified claims or newb gains.

[quote]ryno76 wrote:
He did finally submit another pic that only showed some of his shoulders and head (he was holding a card up in front of his face). You could see he was very soft. I’m not throwing stones here, because I had two vertebrae fused last month so I’ve gotten pretty soft myself since the injury and with my reduced activity.

What I can say is that I was playing PS3 with the lights off the other night and I happened to look up at the mirror next to the TV. I actually looked jacked because of the lighting. I thought, hell, I should take a photo, use it as my avi and tell everyone how great I am. Okay, maybe not.

If you have some time under the iron I see nothing wrong with giving your opinion based on your own experience. I have a problem with pretending you’re an expert and you know everything because of outrageous unverified claims or newb gains. [/quote]

I’ve seen the second picture, and it only adds to my belief that RV is not the guy in the picture. I don’t believe it’s a certainty that the 2 pictures are of the same person. I find it weird that the 2nd picture said Test.net on it. That makes 0 sense, because that’s not this website. Type test.net into your browser and see what comes up. If he wanted to offer proof of his identity, that was clearly not the way to do it. He could’ve taken a picture that showed more, of him standing up, a picture with something relevant on the card he was holding. Fucking anything else. Instead he posts a picture that DOESN’T include a face to match to his avatar, and just sort of looks like a big dude.

Beyond this, even if the two pictures are of the same guy, that still doesn’t mean they’re pictures of the guy on the other side of the screen, right? Anyway, that’s all I have to say about RV, didn’t mean for this to turn into a ‘let’s discuss pictures of RV’ thread. Although I’m sort of enjoying the hijack.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Although I’m sort of enjoying the hijack.
[/quote]
Shamelessly, so am I. I agree with you, it doesn’t prove it’s him. If it is, as you said it certainly doesn’t prove he has the physique he claims. The site used to be testosterone.net, but that was a long, long time ago. I believe that’s why he claimed he wrote test.net on the card.

Personally, I doubt it’s him, but with the whole Test.net thing, if it is I think he is truly delusional. You don’t have to be sane to have an internet connection and this is the guy that’s in love with vampires.

/hijack (maybe)

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.[/quote]
Hold it, hold it, hold it.

You’re telling me that when I called him out on some crap advice a few weeks ago, it wasn’t his friend logged onto his account?

I’VE BEEN LIED TO BY SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET?!?!

And my two cents on RV: I’ve never doubted that he’s actually the dude in his pictures, but I’m floored by the absurd delusions he seriously believes - that he’s as jacked as an off-season pro bodybuilder, that we can see his “entire well-developed” build from his crap pics, and that he’s stronger than a pro powerlifter.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.[/quote]
Hold it, hold it, hold it.

You’re telling me that when I called him out on some crap advice a few weeks ago, it wasn’t his friend logged onto his account?

I’VE BEEN LIED TO BY SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET?!?!

And my two cents on RV: I’ve never doubted that he’s actually the dude in his pictures, but I’m floored by the absurd delusions he seriously believes - that he’s as jacked as an off-season pro bodybuilder, that we can see his “entire well-developed” build from his crap pics, and that he’s stronger than a pro powerlifter.[/quote]

lol thanks for getting this thread back on track.

I love this thread. It’s been coming for a while.

By the way, you guys should all do 5x5. Sick gainz.

[quote]Consul wrote:

By the way, you guys should all do 5x5. Sick gainz.[/quote]

I’ve heard that somewhere before. Something about Reg Park 5x5 being the ultimate program no matter what your goals, age, or training history, otherwise you’re doing it wrong.

[quote]ryno76 wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

By the way, you guys should all do 5x5. Sick gainz.[/quote]

I’ve heard that somewhere before. Something about Reg Park 5x5 being the ultimate program no matter what your goals, age, or training history, otherwise you’re doing it wrong.[/quote]

I’m not sure I’m experienced enough to have the wisdom to prescribe 5x5 to beginners. I think you need to deadlift hyoooge numbers (405) to be the font of all knowledge on 5x5.

in on Roll Bread.

claps

btw guys, 5x5 regparks is the best

srs

srs

Lol, OP can you please delete this thread, I sent you a PM ; I apparently answered somebody else in messages it wasn’t you

So have you ran Smolov Jr and Coan/Phillipi as well as 5x5? If so, why does your story seem to change?

[quote]Ethan7X wrote:
in on Roll Bread.

claps

btw guys, 5x5 regparks is the best

srs

srs

Lol, OP can you please delete this thread, I sent you a PM ; I apparently answered somebody else in messages it wasn’t you[/quote]

LOLHOLYSHITNOWAY!!!

hahaha He wants the thread deleted sicne it shows him being a troll and full of shit. Ethan does not even look like he works out, gtfo

mirin 17 inch arms? :stuck_out_tongue:

also lol no I have never run coan/phillipi, i literally got up to 405+ deadlift doing nothing but a 1x5 pull adding 5 to 10 pounds lol (srs). i have run smolov jr for bench,it gave worse results than benching 3 times a week with 3x5. (srs) .That program isn’t even special, the only reason it’s a success for people is because it actually forces them to ACTUALLY BENCH 4x a week with very high frequency and something called GASP progressive overload. If they’re not used to doing that or don’t have the tenacity to actually just switch doing something as simple as…gasp…heavy fives and triples like everybody from the dawn of time has done (and even now…Ed Coan?Kaz?Westside? all these people,5s and triples are the staple of training), you can do the same damn thing without such ridiculously high volume… it looks like this…are you ready for your mind to be BLOWN???

Mon: 225x3x5 flat 205x3x5 close grip 135x3x5 press
Wed: 230x3x5 flat 210x3x5 close grip 140x3x5 press
Fri: 235x3x5 flat 215x3x5 close grip 145x3x5 press

yes yes yes,you will eventually stall and get 5 reps/4reps/2 reps or whatever the hell it may be. and then in that case you do something even more intelligent GASP… deload weight and work back up, or come back in the next 1-2 sessions and retry.

do you have any idea how many people go into the gym and say "OH NOEZ…I ONLY GOT 235x5,x4,x3 bench!!! I MUST DO TEH RESET!!!*

yet, if they just walked in 1-2 more sessions, they could have gotten all 5/5/5 and moved up weight again… Lol

srs

anyways lawl,I didn’t even say anything revolutionary.I said exactly what ALL these strength programs say to do,I just choose the follow the one of the man who ACTUALLY started it all…RegPark. SS sucks because it has you bench 1x a week sometimes and there is no tricep specific heavy work which causes beginners to always stall around 185 bench. however, if people instead of resorting to using “smolov jr.” and all these specialization bench programs, decided to just use the same principle which people like Park outlined years & years ago …benching with higher frequency then they wouldn’t stall so much.

It’s so funny how if you go to Russia or Europe or anywhere else, the consensus is simple. If you want to PRESS more, PRESS more. That is their saying. Ironically, programs like SS/SL have you squatting 3x a week no problem and there’s no argument about it; everybody follows it and watches how their squat is ‘magically’ their best and easiest lift to progress lawl.

Here in America, it’s : OH NO BRO!!! YOU CAN ONLY BENCH ONCE A WEEK!!! ONLY ONCE!!! OTHERWISE YOULL OVERTRAIN!!!

lol kid, you’re not even benching 2-3 plates yet, you’re not even advanced or anything, you don’t need any specialized programming. why don’t you follow the same thing the FIRST MAN TO BENCH 500 POUNDS (or arguably 2nd) did, the good old 5x5 and add weights when you complete reps, and train the lift 3x a week with the 3x8 triceps and 3x5 press.

How could somebody NOT progress doing flat bench, shoulder press, and triceps 3x a week? It’s just impossible, your body is forced to do more work and adapt and get bigger and stronger.

Leave the whole advanced ME/DE bench day crap, blah blah blah blah blah to advanced people. You’re not advanced

anyways lawl

regpark would be proud…

srs

So now I ask… what program did you use to get that super original tribal tat??