T Nation

Ethan7x Question for You

Hi Ethan7x,
I tried to Private Message you but it said I could not PM you. Can you PM me Please.
I have some questions for you.

Thanks,

Bryan

You do realize the kid hasnt made it past 300 in any lift yet right?

lol,not that I care much,but I actually broke 400 quite a whiles ago and it’s on video.also I’ll be doing 315 3 plate bench quite soon tbqhimo,should be done by end of summer.this doesn’t mean anything anyways…i just read his pm and he was just asking what program i used to get my gains so fast because he’s a newb and wants to do it…i just gave him the 5x5 I ran that’s all lol.

it feels embarrassing having this thread open though,i wish op could have just pmed me haha can somebody delete this?

Hi all,

Achilles of war, I am not interested in what Ethan7x can lift. Not sure why that would matter anyway lol.

Ethan7x, I was not able to PM you and so this is why I put this post up. I was wondering if you could PM me.
If you got a PM asking any questions it was not from me. I still would like to see if you could PM me though for some reason I am not able to PM you or I would.
Not sure why I am not able to us the PM deal.

Still would like for you to PM me though.

Thanks

Bryan

[quote]Bryan Breeden wrote:
Achilles of war, I am not interested in what Ethan7x can lift. Not sure why that would matter anyway lol.
[/quote]
G4P?

PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.

But I like it. I’m gonna create nottheoriginalflip, post a few times, wait a few months, then ask flipcollar how he got so awesome. #buildingmyselfesteem

but seriously. Ethan will hit a 315 bench soon. He wrote it down in his planner and everything.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.

But I like it. I’m gonna create nottheoriginalflip, post a few times, wait a few months, then ask flipcollar how he got so awesome. #buildingmyselfesteem

but seriously. Ethan will hit a 315 bench soon. He wrote it down in his planner and everything.[/quote]
LOL

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
[/quote]

I read up on that at bb.com, and all the other sites he was banned from. But he seems to be behaving fairly well here, imo.

On the other hand, Reg Park’s 5x5 probably works well, so I don’t mind the shameless plugs of “it worked for me”, even if they might be a tad disingenuous. Could be much worse.

I knew he was a troll due to the arrow pointing to his small delt and the random advice he gives on programs hes never ran.

DBAGGG

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

but seriously. Ethan will hit a 315 bench soon. He wrote it down in his planner and everything.[/quote]

LOL, nice catch.

In all fairness to Ethan, I don’t necessarily think he’s lying about his 5x5 experience. I just don’t think it’s impressive. I think he thinks it is. And I bet his real world friends are impressed, which is why he feels like everyone should listen to him. He doesn’t realize that nobody at THIS site gives a shit about noob/ first year gains.
When I first lifted weights as a college freshman, my bench press was under 100 lbs. I hit 225 in less than a year, and put on about 35 lbs. If I were to post what I did in the weight room for that year, I would be KILLED on here. I did the most ridiculous shit imaginable. It was bro science X 9000.
Those gains are what showed me how much programming really doesn’t matter for noobs. Just lifting and eating.
/end rant

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
In all fairness to Ethan, I don’t necessarily think he’s lying about his 5x5 experience. I just don’t think it’s impressive. I think he thinks it is. And I bet his real world friends are impressed, which is why he feels like everyone should listen to him. He doesn’t realize that nobody at THIS site gives a shit about noob/ first year gains.
When I first lifted weights as a college freshman, my bench press was under 100 lbs. I hit 225 in less than a year, and put on about 35 lbs. If I were to post what I did in the weight room for that year, I would be KILLED on here. I did the most ridiculous shit imaginable. It was bro science X 9000.
Those gains are what showed me how much programming really doesn’t matter for noobs. Just lifting and eating.
/end rant[/quote]

I find it odd that he says Smolov Jr. is what got him his bench numbers over on BB.com

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
PRO TIP: Ethan7X was banned from bodybuilding.com for various things; among these things was trolling with fake names.[/quote]
^sketchin…

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[/quote]
G4P?[/quote]

Definitely some dick in pineapple going on here.

ahahahaha

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

seriously, we had a difference of opinion in that other thread… but you troll hunt, I like you.

inb4gheyz

fLIPCOLLAR = THE TROLL HUNTER, NO TROLL IS SAFE, GUARD YOUR INTERNET NUMBERS, GUARD YOUR FAKE BICEP SIZES.

Hi all,

Ethan7x, I was not able to PM you and so this is why I put this post up. I was wondering if you could PM me.

If you got a PM asking any questions it was not from me.

I still would like to see if you could PM me though for some reason I am not able to PM you or I would.

Not sure why I am not able to us the PM deal.

Still would like for you to PM me though.

Thanks

Bryan[/quote]

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
fLIPCOLLAR = THE TROLL HUNTER, NO TROLL IS SAFE, GUARD YOUR INTERNET NUMBERS, GUARD YOUR FAKE BICEP SIZES.[/quote]

… I still think it’s G4P

Ok already WTF is G4P?