ETA on Bars

Very happy to see most of the out-of-stock items I was waiting for came back in stock today, only thing missing is the bars.

Any idea when the Choc Chunk and Cookie Dough flavors will be in?

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Very happy to see most of the out-of-stock items I was waiting for came back in stock today, only thing missing is the bars.

Any idea when the Choc Chunk and Cookie Dough flavors will be in?[/quote]

I tried the Rocky Road. I’ts now my favorite flavor. (Cookie dough is my least favorite.) I eat around 3 a day.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:

Any idea when the Choc Chunk and Cookie Dough flavors will be in?

I tried the Rocky Road. I’ts now my favorite flavor. (Cookie dough is my least favorite.) I eat around 3 a day.[/quote]

Rocky Road is alright, although its my least favorite of the 3. I enjoy all of them, but sometimes I only get a 5 minute break in school (6 or 7 hour day) and 2 bars is all I get to eat, so having the variety is great. The Choc Chunk is easily the best bar I have ever tasted. Long live Biotest.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
The Choc Chunk is easily the best bar I have ever tasted.[/quote]

Agreed.

We’ll likely rotate at least one of the other Metabolic Drive Protein Bar flavors back in within the next couple of weeks.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
We’ll likely rotate at least one of the other Metabolic Drive Protein Bar flavors back in within the next couple of weeks.[/quote]

Great, thanks for the quick reply.