Estrogenic Side Effects No More

Get it in gel form (like androgel) but prescribe massive doses, slather it all over your body

1 Like

I’m here, let me know how things go. I have not tried it myself yet, I have been set up for years on anastrozole and I accept its income statement for this moment. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or conclusions.

Without entering too much into the polemic above, your fears ain’t confirmed (endo E2 > exo E2) in female replacement therapy (apart from that the dosing is sooooo imprecise, somehow it’s still good and approved). You say no to polypharmacy - sure, when a person is a hypogonadal patient you’re absolutely right, things should be as simple as possible (like 1x injection/month with long ester monotherapy, LOL) in this case, but we’re in Pharma section (e.g. I currently run 8 different PEDs with dozen of performance-health supplements). Polypharmacy isn’t necessarily that bad, it’s bad in general regarding compliance and ignorance/lack of knowledge of patients/doctors, and it’s hard to properly carry out (doses, chronobiology, interactions). Also don’t be so obsessive about AAS side effects - they’re quite mild pharmaceuticals in general, even in high doses. Duration of use, age and baseline health are crucial HQ longevity predictors here.

We don’t know for sure though. The people continually using high dosages are dropping dead like flies. You can say whatever you want… but I’m telling you, continually blasting grams of gear will induce a profoundly premature death for most. Not to mention the effects on neurology. Last time you were on here (high tren if I recall) you started lashing out at forum members, were called out then backtracked, apologising and stipulating perhaps the effect was in relation to you’re dose of trenbolone

Furthermore, orals… the impact on lipids, LFT’s etc

Yes, many AAS are fairly mild, but tren, winny etc… they aren’t… and they’re not suitable for long term use either. That being said, do I believe the long term effects are over-rated when used reasonably? Yes… however from what I recall you’re cycles are very heavy (that’s fine, you’re highly educated regarding this subject, but the majority aren’t, and will shovel shit into their body by he metric ton without any knowledge regarding the pharmacokinetics of the drugs, side effect profiles etc)… heavy cycling, no matter the amount of harm minimisation tactics you impliment… will induce long term detriment (or even short term).

Blood work isn’t the be all end all to gauge adequate health status, bloodwork + cardiac imaging is… in my opinion…

Many seem to be in denial/oblivious to the notion that there are MANY men in their 20s, 30s and 40s showing up with cardiomyopathy, sudden death etc related to AAS use. Yes, support supplements and harm minimisation tactics can help GREATLY, but given the lack of literature/studies present regarding the drugs it’s still all very experimental in nature

No… one injection per week lol, or twice weekly, whichever you prefer

There is the notion you can get away with it while you’re younger… that’s true… a 65 y/o man won’t do so well on 2 grams total, an 18 y/o will probably be fine etc

May I ask what you’re running and at what dosages? There is a point, whether you agree with me or not… when recreational use turns to outright abuse, and this may be the case. Why do you wish to run eight compounds at very high dosages… I presume very high dosages? Is there underlying insecurity, do you wish to compete/do you compete, does it aid in productivity (regarding school)… regardless, you can think it’s totally safe/free of risk, but I’m telling you there are undoubtedly risks, even if you feel fine the most common first sign of AAS induced serious toxicity is sudden cardiac death

Secondly, the notion “at least I’m not using drugs”… you are using drugs, and like all it’s dose/duration dependent. There are many AAS users that will shit on another for going out and drinking, taking Molly or whatever they decide to do… but they’re on like 400mg tren 1000mg EQ, 500mg test 50mg anadrol 40mg winny 4iu hgh etc. one night out is acute (albeit potentially lethal), the body has chance to recover, systemic, chronic abuse as laid out above is almost undoubtedly worse.

I’d rather try smoking crack than take a gram of tren for ten weeks. They’re mild pharmaceuticals IF you know what you’re doing, but like all it’s dose dependent. Take weed, a joint here and there for most is relatively harmless, but smoking forty joints per day isn’t… I equate this to be an accurate analogy regarding AAS

You are free to disagree with me

My upcoming experiment will probably be test/deca/mast (100/100/100. I found a vial of mast hidden amongst my belongings, I have the test on script, thus it’s cheap, all I need 100$ for one goal of deca)

Found 15 tabs of dbol, so I’ll use that to kickstart

I’m glad you’re back though, I could always ask you questions. Even if I disagree with certain ideologies you harbour, you have the answers to many questions I have…

So… question… regarding boldenone, it has a particular reputation for raising RBC counts more than other AAS. Why is this? Is there some kind of AR receptor specificity in tissues regarding this particular compound (in this case the kidney)? I can’t find any data that specified as to why boldenone would increase RBC count any more than other compounds. @chemania looking forward to hearing you’re answer, I really would appreciate some clarification regarding this