Estrogenic Side Effects No More

I chuckled at this (not because it’s true, which it is), but because my free T is currently like 2.5x to 3x the top of the ref range depending on which ref range you look at (1968pmol/l)… I’m “on” at the moment if you catch my drift. Using 250mg e8d, bumping up to e7d. I feel great. E2 is something like 360pmol, I don’t remember the exact number.

My E2 was undetectable when I was on anastrazole (7mg/wk) to prevent premature epiphysial plate closure.

I’ve always wondered about people using super short esters for TRT and whether it’d give a better therapeutic outcome due to said therapy potentially more closely mimicking natural physiology (say TNE, testosterone acetate or propionate), then I think “but why would anyone bother with such frequent injections forever, that’s such a pain” + once again it complicates things.

I may be one of the few individuals who don’t feel the side effects from aromatase, on TRT I don’t use an AI or HCG (and my TRT dose is pretty hefty haha)

My BP is absurdly low (lowest I’ve tested recently was 93/44 I think), only side effect I have is water retention (probs more diet related than estrogen related) I consume a lot of sodium to help raise my BP (which is low due to my off label use of a selective adra2a agonist for anxiety/ADHD and my low dose use of atenolol, 25mg/day off label for anxiety/ fast heart rate… That is fuelled by anxiety…) My levels of anxiety is very low these days.