Estrogen on the Rise

I appreciate your opinion gossamer. My first reading was 193, so I’m good on the insurance part. I’m just worried this new endo isn’t going to be open to trt. Being as my other labs are slightly above 300. I’m also worried he’ll be against AI and hcg, like so any doctors.

Well, my visit with the endocrinologist was disappointing. He is not going to prescribe Arimidex to me, even though he knows my estrogen was 99 because it was not approved for use in that manner. He did a thorough checkup and commenced to “explain” to me all about the hormones and what not and primary vs secondary, all a while I am sitting there like…ya uh huh, thinking I already know this…he tried telling me …"you had a 300 something back in june. I was like, yeah…321? That’s numbers of an 80 year old man.

He said nothing, what could he say? I can’t say I didn’t expect this result. However, he agreed that I do need the Testosterone therapy, and said all he could do is monitor me, or I could just keep going to my family doctor and have him monitor you. He commended me for my research and my understanding of how the body works, but that doesn’t help me out. So, I will have to order online.

Can someone tell me how much of a supply I can order of HCG without it going bad before I can use it. I am going to be using either 500iu twice a week, or 250iu three times a week…I haven’t decided yet.

How often has anyone got there order held by customs?

Also, does anyone use credit card with safemeds4all, or alldaychemist?

Thanks you guys.

methos0123, i’m kind of in the same boat, E2 is 171 on a 40-115 scale, so lil high.

Really tired of this HIGH E2. I only take 100 mg a week of cyp.

Thanks all,
V/r,
Mike

I just ordered. I will update on this thread how it goes. I used a CC. I only ordered the arimidex though. I’m still waiting on an answer as to how much I can buy at one time of HCG without fear of running out of time for expiration.

[quote]methos0123 wrote:
I just ordered. I will update on this thread how it goes. I used a CC. I only ordered the arimidex though. I’m still waiting on an answer as to how much I can buy at one time of HCG without fear of running out of time for expiration.[/quote]

Was just wondering which company you went with and if they required a presciption?

Thanks Mike

My bad, I thought I put that in there…lol I ordered from safemeds4all. No prescription needed. All that stuff is optional information.

hCG should be shipped as a dried powder and you will have to reconstitute it once you receive it. The bacteriostatic water is usually shipped with the hCG powder. It’s shelf life before reconstituted should be years. After you mix it up, you have to keep it refrigerated and it will last 30-60 days depending on the brand.

They say life is 23 days after reconstitution. I’m going to use it for 60 days and see how it does. It’s a lot cheaper if I can make it last that long.

Results are in and I am shocked! I’m gonna back the dose down to 50mg every 3.5 days instead of 80mg’s. I just pinned another 80mgs this morning…dangit. Once weekly dose does not correlate with 2x a week apparently. I also got the anastrozole from safemeds4all.com and it only took 5 days from time of order! I took .25mg just now.

I need some opinions…

Should I wait longer than 3.5 days to pin again?

How long do you think before the hematocrit starts going down?

How high has anyone had their hematocrit before noticing symptoms?

I unfortunately was honest at the red cross and said I tried injecting drugs when I was younger and I cannot donate…):

I’m thinking I’m going to skip this Friday injection and test my Testosterone and CBC at my work this sunday to verify. If still elevated, I am going to ask my doctor about theraputic phlebotomy. I really hope he doesn’t discontinue my ability to self inject after hearing the Red Cross issue. I only tried it once when I was “experimenting” as a teenager. I think that rule is out of line if you ask me because they do it because of HIV and hepatitis precautions. I am negative on all that stuff, and can prove it.

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 5.6 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL DA
RBC 5.75 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL DA
Hemoglobin 18.0 HIGH 12.6-17.7 g/dL DA
Hematocrit 52.3 HIGH 37.5-51.0 % DA
MCV 91 79-97 fL DA
MCH 31.3 26.6-33.0 pg DA
MCHC 34.4 31.5-35.7 g/dL DA
RDW 12.8 12.3-15.4 % DA
Platelets 204 155-379 x10E3/uL DA
Neutrophils 63 40-74 % DA
Lymphs 23 14-46 % DA
Monocytes 12 4-12 % DA
Eos 1 0-5 % DA
Basos 1 0-3 % DA
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.5 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL DA
Lymphs (Absolute) 1.3 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL DA
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.7 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL DA
Eos (Absolute) 0.1 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL DA
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL DA
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-2 % DA
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL DA
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 92 65-99 mg/dL DA
BUN 26 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL DA
Creatinine, Serum 0.96 0.76-1.27 mg/dL DA
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 102 >59 mL/min/1.73 DA
eGFR If Africn Am 118 >59 mL/min/1.73 DA
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 27 HIGH 8-19 DA
Sodium, Serum 137 134-144 mmol/L DA
Potassium, Serum 4.3 3.5-5.2 mmol/L DA
Chloride, Serum 97 97-108 mmol/L DA
Carbon Dioxide, Total 24 19-28 mmol/L DA
Calcium, Serum 9.1 8.7-10.2 mg/dL DA
Protein, Total, Serum 6.7 6.0-8.5 g/dL DA
Albumin, Serum 4.5 3.5-5.5 g/dL DA
Globulin, Total 2.2 1.5-4.5 g/dL DA
A/G Ratio 2.0 1.1-2.5 DA
Bilirubin, Total 0.4 0.0-1.2 mg/dL DA
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 96 39-117 IU/L DA
AST (SGOT) 29 0-40 IU/L DA
ALT (SGPT) 35 0-44 IU/L DA
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 1486 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL DA
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL DA
FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL DA
Estradiol
Estradiol 76.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL DA
Roche ECLIA methodology
1 of 2
Performing

[quote]methos0123 wrote:
Results are in and I am shocked! I’m gonna back the dose down to 50mg every 3.5 days instead of 80mg’s. I just pinned another 80mgs this morning…dangit. Once weekly dose does not correlate with 2x a week apparently. I also got the anastrozole from safemeds4all.com and it only took 5 days from time of order! I took .25mg just now.

Do you plan on using .25mg anastrozole every 3.5 days when you inject for .50mg weekly total?

I just started adex as well. I only inject 100mg once a week, I took a whole 1mg TAB and it totally crashed me I believe. The only symtom was sever ED which I never had really any ED before. That was 6 days ago and I’m not sure I have even recouped yet. Becare with that AI, learned my lesson.

Anxious to hear how you do on it and how much.

V/r,
Mike

well, it’s funny that you mention the ED and arimidex. I took 1/4 of a 1mg pill yesterday, and I had trouble sleeping last night with getting too hot and then getting cold. Also, no wood at all whatsoever, and I have always had consistent wood and libido until last night. I am going to discontinue the AI until further notice of labs after I switch down to 50mg 2x a week. My E2 was better even with higher Testosterone doing injections 2 x a week. Given that I cannot donate blood, I have to be careful with my hematocrit. I don’t want to, but I am going to have to ask my doc about theraputic phlebotomy i’m afraid. I may not even need an AI with 50mg 2 x week…hopefully that’s the case.

Thanks for your input mike!