Estrogen in Brewer's Yeast

hey guys,

does anyone know something about the estrogenic effects of brewer’s yeast? Since it’s a byproduct of beer fabrication, that just came to my mind. I’m eating about 50g of it every day since months, didn’t notice anything. Thinking about consuming more of it.

In Paavo Airola’s immortal classic How To Get Well he has a hard-on for brewer’s yeast.

[quote]How To Get Well:
The single most potent rejuvenative food is brewer’s yeast. With its rich source of rejuvenative nucleic acids (15% of its weight), and all the anti-aging B-vitamins, including B6, organic zinc - plus 40% of highest quality proteins! Brewer’s yeast consumed regularly can help to keep you young, prevent degenerative diseases and halt aging processes.[/quote]

[quote]JLone wrote:
In Paavo Airola’s immortal classic How To Get Well he has a hard-on for brewer’s yeast.

[quote]How To Get Well:
The single most potent rejuvenative food is brewer’s yeast. With its rich source of rejuvenative nucleic acids (15% of its weight), and all the anti-aging B-vitamins, including B6, organic zinc - plus 40% of highest quality proteins! Brewer’s yeast consumed regularly can help to keep you young, prevent degenerative diseases and halt aging processes.[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks, except for bloating, which luckily doesn’t apply to me, i only found good things about brewer’s yeast. I’m just afraid I turn into a woman, when consuming up to 100g a day.