Estradiol Help and AI Protocol

That is a really bad guess shame on you.

Spirits up man NH has no clue what he’s talking about.
Arimidex (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days This means in 2 day the amount of anastrozole in your system is half and 2 days later its half of that. Your E2 should start climbing in a week. If you want to speed that up do 1 week shot not 2x a week. Larger doses convert more T to E2 so for the next 2-3 weeks consider just doing 1 shot of your normal weekly dose.

Climbing and stabilizing are 2 different actions. In my experience, e2 may be climbing , but you wont get relief from low e2 symptoms for several weeks.

1 Like

I agree no one know when another persons E2 will stabilize. But the first step in the process is get it to start climbing.

Well that is what he asked.

So you should not have guessed pulling numbers out of the air. That is how bro-science gets started. You have a good rep around here. New members listen to guys like you. We have too many guys scaring the shit out of the newbies with bro-science or making them jump thru hoops that are just not required.
In a couple years from now you are going to remember the guys that helped you and the guys that lead you down the rabbit hole.

Fair enough hrdlvn. But I do think the bro-science is at a minimum around here, or at least we try to keep it that way and go based on actual studies and not anecdotal information or dogmatic shit that has been spouted for years on end.

Here’s a little study I found last night its kind of old 2009 on some of the effect E2 has on body fat.
Its an interesting read but I must say it goes over my head every now and then.