Estradiol at 429pg/ml, Help

I think I’m screwed Big time!!! I’ve been on TRT for the last couple of years, my T was at a low 170, on TRT it has been around 700+(ng/dL), my Dr said my T was to high, so he discontinued my dose for 6 weeks to see what i would go down to (it was around 1100), then we restarted it, I went from 160mL a week to 80mL a week after the 6 week break… after the last blood test my Estradiol is 429!!! WTF, my nipples hurt (yes I a guy), they are sore to the touch, also my FSH and LH levels have dropped dramatically…

Any thoughts on what i can do to bring my Estradiol down? My Urologist referred me to an Endocrinologist, but my 1st app is June 1. I can’t wait that long to grow boobs, not to mention my Uro discontinued my TRT… any help or being pointed in the right direction would be of great help… I’m taking zinc and nettle root (which probably does nothing…) Here are my levels I take Tes Cypionate

Prior to starting TRT my T was 170dL

7-29-14
FSH not checked (range 1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
LH not checked (range 1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
Estradiol 52 (Range under 39pg/mL)
Testosterone 1018 (250 â?? 1100ng/dL)
Free Test 321.5 (35 â?? 155pg/mL)

9-11-14
FSH not checked (range 1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
LH not checked (range 1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
Estradiol not checked (Range under 39pg/mL)
Testosterone 1196 (250 â?? 1100ng/dL)
Free Test 326.8 (35 â?? 155pg/mL)

10-30-14 (this is the 6 weeks on NO TRT)
FSH 2.3 (range 1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
LH 2.5 (range 1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
Estradiol NA, didnâ??t check (Range under 39pg/mL)
Testosterone 173 (250 â?? 1100ng/dL)
Free Test 44.9 (35 â?? 155pg/mL)

3-3-15 (after 6 weeks back on 80mL)
FSH 0.7 (range 1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
LH 0.2 (range 1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
Estradiol 429 (Range under 39pg/mL)
Testosterone 753 (250 â?? 1100ng/dL)
Free Test 170.9 (35 â?? 155pg/mL)

estradiol shot up like a rocket!!! FSH and LH are non existent… I think I need to find an AI asap

Maybe a lab error…
I have never even heard of E2 that high…

Read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • Estradiol: why you should care
  • protocol for injections

Your LH ans FSH are supposed to be non-existent when on exogenous testosterone. That’s a normal finding, so nothing to worry about there.

That estradiol value is so incredibly high that my first thought is that it’s a lab error. I’d suggest getting it retested to be sure.

Are you baking and enjoying Oxygen movies? Just joking. With that much of a swing, I’d say it’s a lab error. Do another test.

my wife just felt my nips and she says it feels just like when my daughter started growing her boobies… there is a tender lump under my nips. I think I am getting major gyno fak me! this really blows.

Like I said I won’t see the Dr. until June 1st… so I’m screwed between now and then.

Instead of getting on a message board, how about you contact your doctor? If he doesn’t get you on an AI, then come to us, but if you have a phone and a brain in your head, then put the two together and see where that leads you.

This is the reason why I’m coming to you guys… he pulled the plug on my test C. I asked him about an AI, he said he doesn’t do that and told me he doesn’t know why my levels got all screwed up so he referred me to an End… 1st app is in June, I’m already feeling a small lump, and 3 weeks ago my nips hurt so bad that walking hurt them, shower water hurt them. So I need an AI or something asap because I already called the Dr. but I got the same thing “you need to see the endo”.

[quote]Fat Boy 33 wrote:
Instead of getting on a message board, how about you contact your doctor? If he doesn’t get you on an AI, then come to us, but if you have a phone and a brain in your head, then put the two together and see where that leads you.[/quote]