Estradiol and Estrone Fighter

I am taking 1.5 cc of test cyp every 10 days. What is a good estrogen fighter? Do I want the REZ-V at if so, what dose? I’m 6’2" 280. Next dr’s visit I will ask about being tested for estradiol and estrone, but until then…

Hey bro, you really need to look at picking up some Clomid, Nolva or Proviron and consider Femara, Armidex or Aromasin. REZ-V won’t do shit for estrogen control if you doing 300 to 400 mg of CYP a week or day. The first group are called SERMS Selective Estrogen Receptors and the 2nd Group are AI’s or Aromatization Inhibitors. Do a search in this forum and you’ll find what your looking for.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
I am taking 1.5 cc of test cyp every 10 days. What is a good estrogen fighter? Do I want the REZ-V at if so, what dose? I’m 6’2" 280. Next dr’s visit I will ask about being tested for estradiol and estrone, but until then…[/quote]

That is probably 210mg/wk.

Is this TRT or gear?

I don’t understand this. We have this guy who joined T-Nation last July and has started on [an aromatizing] testosterone, and does not have a clue about controlling E or PCT. Even if its TRT, he should know more about this. There is so much info on this system.

OK, time to help:

If you loose your morning wood, E levels are getting too high. Those levels do not have to be out of normal lab ranges to cause problems. But many docs do not see the world that way.

With your TRT, you may very well go through a hyper sexual phase and then loose that. Part of the loss is E and part is your body getting used to the E levels. Watch the loss of morning wood. That is a very definitive sign.

What about your testicles shrinking? You will need to inject HCG SQ to prevent that and also to maintain fertility. If you are old enough to not want to have any more kids; some docs don’t care if your balls fall off and they don’t care about your QOL issues in that regard.

As your testes shutdown, you may or may not be very aware of changes to the size of the testes. And for some, as that happens, they ache 24x7. More obvious of shutdown is the scrotum pulling up tight to the body. HCG will get them hanging normally.

Do you inject or get injected at the DR’s office? There are a few reasons why you should self inject.

Read on the “over 35 lifter” forums. Look for “self injections are great” and “in praise of TRT+AI”.

The typical dose for arimidex/anastrozole is 1mg/wk in divided doses. That can solve many E problems and restore morning wood, libido, sensitivity, energy, mood and clarity of thought.