Establishing a Powder Source

Hi all,

After a recent look at my monthly budget I have decided that I need to make some cuts, and so I am looking into the possibility of homebrewing. The puspose of this post is to get some good advice on powder sources.

NOw, before anyone begins to flame me,I am not expecting people to hook me up with a powder source or disclose their source to me (although it would be great if that happened :slight_smile:
I am simply looking for general tips.

I am merely asking how does one go about establishing a source. At the moment the best idea I can come up with is hanging around some of the boards and making my name known by asking intelligent questions. I have no idea, however, how to establish a legit source. And if you gets a hit, how does you ensure that the source is legit??

Basically all I am asking is, how did you go about establishing your source and what is an intelligent way for me to go about doing so, to ensure that I get a legit source and do not get burned? ( No sensitive information need be disclosed in this thread if you dont want to.)

Ha ha, in case your worried, i’m not a fed or anything…you can ask some of the other vets on the board who I have exchanged PM’s with on various occasions.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

CD

Should we be talking about this here?

Your both fools.

[Mod Note:
So this makes sense, there was a post removed upon request.]

For the love of PETE!!! Use the head man!! Damn!

bis

Here’s where 1/2 the underground labs in existence go for their powder:

XJPharm

www.xjpharm.com www.chinapowdersource.com

Questions: Liang_liang_82@hotmail.com

Orders:

kateliang@hushmail.com

I don’t know about these guys but some of the powder suppliers have pretty hefty minimums to order.

Not just for the cost reasons, alot of folks don’t like half a kilo to be delievered to their address for obvious reasons.

Open discussions about sources is not recommended, not because of law enforcement issues.
More for the fact that we as holder of those sources should be concerned about that information getting into the hands of teenagers.
Steroid use has a bad enough name as it is. Openly discussing sources will let any teenager coming across this site access.

Yes, teenagers that have their hearts set on doing steroids will do it otherwise, but i wont be a part of it.
I personally, think its irresponsible.

those links don’t seem to work

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:

XJPharm

www.xjpharm.com www.chinapowdersource.com

Questions: Liang_liang_82@hotmail.com

Orders:

kateliang@hushmail.com

[/quote]

Can’t be more blunt than that. LOL! The question is… is it good?

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
[/quote]

I’m sorry AR, but what is this? I appreciate your expertise most of the time, but when you’re gone for a while and show up only to name a source on a board that is supposed to not be an open-source board (if only by tacit agreement of the members) it just seems shitty.

if someone can’t be bothered to hunt around and find what they’re looking for, why feed it to them?

how would you feel if you posted that and law-enforcement figured out the deal and started going after far more guys making orders? I realize the chances of that aren’t too great, but still. You yourself have had experience with being in trouble with the law-- are you trying to get more guys busted by naming these sources out in the open? If so, why? If not, are you too dense to have thought this through?

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:

I’m sorry AR, but what is this? I appreciate your expertise most of the time, but when you’re gone for a while and show up only to name a source on a board that is supposed to not be an open-source board (if only by tacit agreement of the members) it just seems shitty.

if someone can’t be bothered to hunt around and find what they’re looking for, why feed it to them?

how would you feel if you posted that and law-enforcement figured out the deal and started going after far more guys making orders? I realize the chances of that aren’t too great, but still. You yourself have had experience with being in trouble with the law-- are you trying to get more guys busted by naming these sources out in the open?
[/quote]

Chances of someone getting busted because he named a very well known source is slim to none.
I liked the fact that T-Nation offered good support for folks that did their homework. But, throwing out a source for every teen on the site to order from is irresponsible. Same as the other posts here.

Thats nice, well I had a very well known and REPSPECTED member slide me that source a few months ago. I was planning on getting an order soon but I don’t know so much now.

I don’t quite understand the meaning behind that post either. AR, you have been gone for some time now. For whatever reason is your own business (nor could I give a shit). But to show up out of nowhere and drop a source that has taken some of us months of earned trust is a little irresponsible.

Was there any real need to do that? I guess when you get whatever you want whenever you want it for free and hand delivered so what if a supplier or two gets busted right?

I’m a little confused, I appreciate the no teenager concept.

I always figured teenagers were a little more computer savy than us older folks, why would finding a powder source be any more difficult for them?

Powder isn’t something a teenager is going to be drawn too, it takes too much work. Good luck hiding the homebrew lab with sterile vials, scales, BA and BB from Mom and Dad.

Something like paper or stealth is! and it is discussed so often we might as well post the sites … Oh wait a minute we have!

No seems to get their panties in a knot about that?

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:

Something like paper or stealth is! and it is discussed so often we might as well post the sites … Oh wait a minute we have!

No seems to get their panties in a knot about that?[/quote]

There’s a good reason there-- paper and stealth aren’t nearly as hard to come by as a reliable, cleverly-shipped powder source is. Plus, the folks behind the paper products post on this board. The powder sources are decidedly NOT in the open on this board. Powder is, as you said correctly, a whole other level of involvement and commitment.

But it’s also a whole other level of risk because the amounts are greater. The stakes are higher all around, and so to openly post a powder source is just a bullshit move.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
Thats nice, well I had a very well known and RESPECTED member slide me that source a few months ago. I was planning on getting an order soon but I don’t know so much now.[/quote]

Word. Same situation here and I totally understand your newfound hesitation. Bottom line is, that was a dick move by AR. I used to think the Anthony Roberts bashing was unwarranted, but I’m not so sure anymore.

I’m reversing my position, after a little thinking. I now believe we should not be refering to any Steriod source by specific website name on this open board (paper, stealth or powder or otherwise) why?

For a couple of reasons:

1. This site is heavily “spidered” by the search engine bots. This means someone could inadvertantly bumble into this site (possibly under aged types), looking for information on protein powder or amino acid sups etc.

Then two clicks later find themselves with a contact point for a W/U cash transaction for gear (no research required).

1. This site caters to all levels of body building from beginners to advanced types. I’m not sure I like the idea of gear sources on the same board as the “beginners” forum. I think it might tempt those who otherwise not even consider the option.

As for trying to keep your source low key from law enforcement… Don’t kid yourselves. LE knows about those “other” boards, frankly they probably aren’t spending a lot of time in here.

To make matters worse, many of the “reputable” overseas sources are buying banners, and spamming boards all over the net, appearently they really don’t care about law enforcement either.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
I now believe we should not be refering to any Steriod source by specific website name on this open board (paper, stealth or powder or otherwise)[/quote]

agreed. just the only sensible choice. good point about how heavily spidered this site is, too.

Ya know, what it all comes down to is:
Yes someone can find these sources if they try hard enough sure.
LE can find these sources with a little effort as well. It just got made way easier for both tho.

Also, LE may know about certain sources but if that source is small change to them they may just monitor it and leave it alone. By blasting that name openly may make their sales go thru the roof which would draw more attention to them from LE to make a bust.

Lastly, if the first day I thought about AAS someone said here ya go take this I probably would have not knowing anything. But by making it hard to get forced me to also research and learn about what specifically I wanted and how to make the best out of it.