T Nation

Essentials of Strength & Conditioning

Ok guys I am going to give out what I took out from this forum. I will provide you with some of the most specific about the following. It will consist of the body and of how ATP,phospates,prolaction,the body how it reacts,hypertropy and get into great detail into it and how it works and pretty much everthing. I will write about some topic everyday starting tommarrow. It will be in chapters and in big words it will state what it is about.

First, some of the rules would be to not state anything about further confrontations. It will also be appricated if other people could maybe post other thigs to even add more to this theard. People are welcome to copy and paste the info and use it for their own post and maybe summerize it. you can also summerize in this post too. Thanks everyone.

BACKFLIP OR GTFO!!!

you spelled tomorrow wrong. i don’t know if you are qualified for this

also:

hypertrophy
everything
appreciated
thread
summarize

I thenk you spellchek is brokeded

Face palm

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
also:

hypertrophy
everything
appreciated
thread
summarize

I thenk you spellchek is brokeded[/quote]

lol, i didn’t even read it that close

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
also:

hypertrophy
everything
appreciated
thread
summarize

I thenk you spellchek is brokeded[/quote]

He misspelled the word “things” as well.

If his spelling and grammar are this abysmal, I hate to even think about what sort of misinformation he might try to spread once he actually gets around to posting about energy systems, or hypertrophy, or whatever it is he’s planning on covering in his little e-book (complete with chapters and “big words”).

I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS AND I’M ONLY 24.
Another thread of epic fail.

So, you’re doing your own daily T-Nation article from now on? That’s special…

Is there any way we can commit a cyber murder?

CHAPTER:Concepts and applications
A. Each skeletal muscle is an organ that contains muscle tissue, connective tissue, nerves, and blood vessels. Fibrous conective tissue, or epimysium covers the body’s more than 430 skeletal muscles. The epimysium is continous with the tendons at the ends of the muscle. The tendon is attached to bones and contraction of the muscle pulls on the tendon and, in turn, the bone.

Limb musclees have two attachments to bone:Proximal closer to the trumk and distal farther from the trunk. The two attachments of trunk muscles are termed superior(closer to the head) and inferior(closer to the feet). tradtionally , the origin of a muscle is difined as its proximal (toward the cneter of the body) attachments, and isertion is defined as its distal(away from the center of the vody) attachemnt.

clles, often called muscle fibers, are lons sometiomes the entire length of a muscle, cylindrical cells 50 to 100 Um in diamer about the diameter of a person hair. these fibers have many nuclei situalted on the periphery of the cells and have a stiated apperance under low magnification. Under the epimysium the muscle fivers are grouped in bondeles surrounded by connective tissue called perimysim. Each muscle fiber is suttounded by connective tissue called endomysium, which is encircles by and is continous with the fiber;s membrance, or sarcolemma. All of connective tissue epimyum, permysium, and endomysuim is continous with the tendon, so tension developed in one muscle cell is transmitted to the tendon.

The junction between a motor neuron or I like to call it nerve cell and the fibers it innervates is called the motor end plate. or more ofton the nerimusclar juntion. Each muscle cell has only one neuron innevates many muscle fibers, sometimes as many as several hunderd. A motor unit constact together when they are stimulated by the motor neueron. Enouhg for Today.

How does a muscle contraction work? Do you know what Astrocytes, Oligodendroglial cells, and Ependymal cells are? What are acetlycholine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine, serotonin and endophins classified as?

Do you EVEN know how nerves cause contractions? And don’t even bother to copy and paste your bullshit, get off. As well if you didn’t know its called plagiarism if you don’t reference your work even IF you re-word it.

End thread now…

Why do you bother writing this when no one wants you here? you have built a bad reputation for yourself no one will ever take anything you say seriously so just stop.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
How does a muscle contraction work? Do you know what Astrocytes, Oligodendroglial cells, and Ependymal cells are? What are acetlycholine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, dopamine, serotonin and endophins classified as?

Do you EVEN know how nerves cause contractions? And don’t even bother to copy and paste your bullshit, get off. As well if you didn’t know its called plagiarism if you don’t reference your work even IF you re-word it.

End thread now…[/quote]

He didn’t copy and paste this. There are WAY to many spelling errors. your giving him to much credit suggesting he is smart enough to use copy and paste. All hes doing is Google searching information and re typing it here by hand.

You know Chicktuna that knowledge is nothing without understanding.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

End thread now…[/quote]

Well yes I do and I will talk about it later.

[quote]Clifford wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

End thread now…

He didn’t copy and paste this. There are WAY to many spelling errors. your giving him to much credit suggesting he is smart enough to use copy and paste. All hes doing is Google searching information and re typing it here by hand.

You know Chicktuna that knowledge is nothing without understanding.[/quote]

Hey I know how it works. I do not copy and paste it and I took my time hard earned time write this. I understand it and even if i copy and pasted it which i did not i would still mean that I understand it since i Read it.

The interior struture of a muscle fiber is the sarcoplasm the ctytoplasm of a muscle fiber contains contracile componets which consist of protein filaments, other proteins, stored gycogen and fat particle,enzymes, and specialized organelles such as mitochondria and the sarcoplasmic reticulum. Hundreds to thousands of myofibrils. Myofibirils contain apparatus that conrats the muscle cell,which consists primarily of two tpes of myofilament:myosin and actin. The myosin filaments contain up to 200 myosin molecules. Globular heads called cross bridges protrude away from the myosin filament at regular intervals. the action filaments consist of two strands arranged in a double helix. Myosin and actin filaments are orgainzed longitunally in the smallest contratile unit of skeletal muscle, the sarcomere. Sarcomeres average about 2.2 um in length in a relaxed fiber about 4500 per cent of muscle length and are repeated the entire length of the muscle fiber.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Clifford wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

End thread now…

You know Chicktuna that knowledge is nothing without understanding.

Hey I know how it works. I do not copy and paste it and I took my time hard earned time write this. I understand it and even if i copy and pasted it which i did not i would still mean that I understand it since i Read it.
[/quote]

if you know how to read then why do you always misinterpret my posts. i actually said you DID NOT copy and paste it since your post was littered with spelling errors.