Essential Vitamins

I have seen that there are many threads on supps one should be taken. I was wondering if there were any Vitamins that you feel are essential. I have never really taken any vitamins other than a muti and was thinking that I should start especially now that I am dieting. Any recommendations? Aside from health reasons I have been looking into vitamin C,B3,and A for skin health.

I believe all vitamins are essential, which is why I go out of my way to consume lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.

The only one I consistently take in supplemental form is Vitamin D.

There are quite a few essential vitamins, but trying to speculate what you need is difficult. For example, if you told me eat a couple of oranges, a handful of strawberries, and a large spinach salad everyday, I doubt you’re C deficient. With that said…

• What is a typical days diet for you?
  • Do you have any health conditions?

Eat your veggies and fruits everyday, juice if you have to. Take a two-a-day multi. Take Vitamin D daily, 2000 IU+. Done.

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
There are quite a few essential vitamins, but trying to speculate what you need is difficult. For example, if you told me eat a couple of oranges, a handful of strawberries, and a large spinach salad everyday, I doubt you’re C deficient. With that said…

• What is a typical days diet for you?
  • Do you have any health conditions?

[/quote]

No, I do not have any health conditions. My typical diet at the moment is mostly protein from lean meats and green veggies.