ESPN Insider - Worth It?

Well, is it? I’m interested in it these days b/c the only 2 sports I follow are football and MMA. MMA info is pretty easy to get. But since the NFL is in the offseason, its hard to find decent analysis. Yahoo sports writers are morons, CBS sports isn’t that much better and cnnsi is just OK. Never been a big fan of SI to begin with.

Whereas ESPN has a lot of analysis by guys who actually know what they’re talking about and whom I respect. Plus, I’m really interested in the draft, and they have comprehensive coverage.

So, is it worth it? Would someone be willing to lend me their PW?
[Insert smiley face]
That would be cool…

Short answer: Yes.

I would lend you my password but I actually use my unsuspecting friends password. Sorry buddy.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Short answer: Yes.

I would lend you my password but I actually use my unsuspecting friends password. Sorry buddy.

[/quote]

No problem.

I’m really just looking for opinions, not for a PW.

If that’s all you care about, not sure I’d bother. I’ve had it for years, and love it (despite the free subscription to ESPN the Magazine, which is just basically pictures of dudes with their shirts off, it sucks), but I mostly use Insider for baseball and fantasy baseball info. Not sure I’d keep it just for football unless I was doing a lot of gambling. SI’s guys (Dr. Z anyway) are worth a lot more, and write better, than anyone at ESPN.

Love it.