Erin Go Bragh!

[quote]Eli B wrote:

He was a Celt.

Italians and the Irish. Inverse proportion of pride and brains. I’m only half Irish which means I still have half a brain.[/quote]

Perhaps someone can clarify this point, but it was my understanding that while he was born in Britain, Patrick was of Roman decent (both his parents were Romans). It would therefore stand to reason that while he may have been born in another country, his lineage remains Roman, ergo Italian.

[quote]Emain123 wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment hilarius in an ironic sort of way.[/quote]

LOL. Speaking of ironic, maybe before you make fun of someone for being stupid, you should learn how to spell. It’s spelled “hilarious” not “hilarius”. [/quote]

Very well played,not the best sentence to leave a typo in!

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
Perhaps someone can clarify this point, but it was my understanding that while he was born in Britain, Patrick was of Roman decent (both his parents were Romans). It would therefore stand to reason that while he may have been born in another country, his lineage remains Roman, ergo Italian.[/quote]

Nobody claims he was Irish.He came to Ireland and introduced Christianity to the people,that’s why he is the patron saint of Irish.St.Patrick’s Day has nothing to do with where he’s from,it’s about what he did.Well,what he supposedly did.I find it hard to believe anything the church tells us anymore.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

He was a Celt.

Italians and the Irish. Inverse proportion of pride and brains. I’m only half Irish which means I still have half a brain.[/quote]

Perhaps someone can clarify this point, but it was my understanding that while he was born in Britain, Patrick was of Roman decent (both his parents were Romans). It would therefore stand to reason that while he may have been born in another country, his lineage remains Roman, ergo Italian.[/quote]

Youre right…like I stated earlier he’s italian. This guy just had to try and debate with a wiki page

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

This guy just had to try and debate with a wiki page[/quote]

…because user edited information is gospel. Sinbad ain’t dead remember…

Fuckin Gingers

V

[quote]wigsa wrote:

Nobody claims he was Irish.He came to Ireland and introduced Christianity to the people,that’s why he is the patron saint of Irish.St.Patrick’s Day has nothing to do with where he’s from,it’s about what he did.Well,what he supposedly did.I find it hard to believe anything the church tells us anymore.[/quote]

My response was directed to the person who said he was not Italian.

We all know why he is the patron saint of Ireland…it was the snakes, right? I hate snakes.

He wasn’t Irish?! What’s next? Now you’re gonna tell me the guy who has a christian holiday for him was Jewish!

Even O’bama was Irish yesterday!

Nothin makes me cringe more than a plastic paddy

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Nothin makes me harder more than a rubber pussy[/quote]

[quote]wigsa wrote:

Nobody claims he was Irish.He came to Ireland and introduced Christianity to the people,that’s why he is the patron saint of Irish.St.Patrick’s Day has nothing to do with where he’s from,it’s about what he did.Well,what he supposedly did.I find it hard to believe anything the church tells us anymore.[/quote]

My response was directed to the person who said he was not Italian.

We all know why he is the patron saint of Ireland…it was the snakes, right? I hate snakes.
[/quote]

Even the snakes thing is only symbolic. It is a fact that Ireland had no snakes since the last ice age. The Druids were often represented by a snake and since he converted the Druids to Christianity, people said he drove the snakes out of Ireland.

DB

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

Jog on ya creepy bastard

Conas a bhí do naomh Pádraig lá gach duine?

Fuckin leprechauns. Now I know where they get the pot of gold from.

[/quote]

Jog on ya creepy bastard[/quote]

LMAO! Chill bro, remember your words?

“dont be an internet daftie”

joking dog, relax

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

He was a Celt.

Youre right…like I stated earlier he’s italian. This guy just had to try and debate with a wiki page[/quote]

St.Patrick was welsh, Joseph the patron saint of america was from Israel, whats your point?

[/quote]

Jog on ya creepy bastard[/quote]

LMAO! Chill bro, remember your words?

“dont be an internet daftie”

joking dog, relax[/quote]

Mate I’m winding you up FFS

You’re my second fave poster on here