T Nation

Erin Go Bragh!

To all the magnificent Irish people who made this country the greatest country in the history of the world…THANK YOU!!

HH

What’s long, green and has an I.Q. of ten?

A Saint Patricks Day parade.

Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment hilarius in an ironic sort of way.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment hilarius in an ironic sort of way.[/quote]
For sure, can you imagine how many fake Irish people are listening to Jump Around right at this moment.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment hilarius in an ironic sort of way.[/quote]

“It’s St. Patrick’s Day, everyone’s Irish tonight.”
-Boondock Saints

[quote]wigsa wrote:

C’mon now…without the USA, y’all’d be sprechen the Deutsch right now.

I went to Mass today too. Did you?

St. patrick was italian

/ireland being of any relevance

He was a Celt.

Italians and the Irish. Inverse proportion of pride and brains. I’m only half Irish which means I still have half a brain.

I WILL ROCK MY GIRL’S SEXY RED HAIR AND AMAZING GREEN EYES TONIGHT

THANK YOU IRELAND!!!

Yay! Go the Irish! We rock!

Slainte!

Grneyes

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment [i]hilarius[/i] in an [i]ironic[/i] sort of way.[/quote]

[quote]wigsa wrote:

LOL. Speaking of ironic, maybe before you make fun of someone for being stupid, you should learn how to spell. It’s spelled “hilarious” not “hilarius”.

[quote]Emain123 wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:

LOL. Speaking of ironic, maybe before you make fun of someone for being stupid, you should learn how to spell. It’s spelled “hilarious” not “hilarius”. [/quote]

first post and its fuckin’ massive ownage!!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Emain123 wrote:

LOL. Speaking of ironic, maybe before you make fun of someone for being stupid, you should learn how to spell. It’s spelled “hilarious” not “hilarius”. [/quote]

first post and its fuckin’ massive ownage!![/quote]

x2

Words of wisdom from my dear Grandma, a fine Irishwoman who moved here from Belfast in the very early part of the 1900’s.-

“Gram, those guys were picking on us and wouldn’t let us play on the swing set.”.

“Well go throw some Irish confetti at them.”.

“Whats Irish confetti Gram?”.

“Bricks!”.

And another-

Having been kicked out of my district high school, I had to sign up in another district under my grand mothers name and residence. I got in a fight at school and the principal called her to inform her of my suspension and to let her know that I was on my way home.

Upon entering her house she says “Fighting again, huh?”.

“Yeah, Gram.” with my head down.

“Well look there! You got a scratch on your face. You fighting girls now?”.

“No Gram, it was Rich so-and-so.”.

“I know. The principal told me all about it. Did you kick his ass pretty good?”.

“Yeah. I pummeled him.”

“Good. I’d have beaten him sensless too if he scratched Me like that!”.

She was a wonderful lady with a great sense of humor.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Emain123 wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:

first post and its fuckin’ massive ownage!![/quote]

hahaha, well I got sick of lurking for 4 or 5 months and decided I should enter with a bang.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Words of wisdom from my dear Grandma, a fine Irishwoman who moved here from Belfast in the very early part of the 1900’s.-

“Gram, those guys were picking on us and wouldn’t let us play on the swing set.”.

“Bricks!”.

And another-

Having been kicked out of my district high school, I had to sign up in another district under my grand mothers name and residence. I got in a fight at school and the principal called her to inform her of my suspension and to let her know that I was on my way home.

Upon entering her house she says “Fighting again, huh?”.

“Yeah, Gram.” with my head down.

“Well look there! You got a scratch on your face. You fighting girls now?”.

“No Gram, it was Rich so-and-so.”.

“I know. The principal told me all about it. Did you kick his ass pretty good?”.

“Yeah. I pummeled him.”

“Good. I’d have beaten him sensless too if he scratched Me like that!”.

She was a wonderful lady with a great sense of humor.

[/quote]

Sounds like she’d be right at home here on T-Nation, a true T-woman. Great stories!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:
Considering you are from the United States of Stupidity,I find that comment [i]hilarius[/i] in an [i]ironic[/i] sort of way.[/quote]
[/quote]

ROFL, oh man that was a good catch.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

“Bricks!”.
[/quote]

That’s hilarious. My great grandma immigrated from a small village outside of Dublin in the 1920s. She died when I was 5 though.