Eric Spoto 700 lb. Raw Competition Bench

It’s time.

CS

I wonder if he even took a 3rd attempt or he’s waiting for november 3rd.

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
I wonder if he even took a 3rd attempt or he’s waiting for november 3rd.[/quote]
i think mark bell said he was going to wait for the 3rd.

edit:

Flew up like it was nothing

Did he make the money?

Awesome press. Glad he put it in the books. One of only three to bench 700 raw now. Looks like he’ll hold the record soon. Craziness.

No singlet, doesn’t count.

Obviously kidding. Can’t wait for the Supertraining meet on 11/3. Hoping my geared total can stay within a few hundred pounds of the raw titans competing that day.

*sigh…

Am I the only one who feels like jumping off a bridge after seeing how easy that was for him?

wow.

[quote]csulli wrote:
*sigh…

Am I the only one who feels like jumping off a bridge after seeing how easy that was for him?[/quote]

I had this feeling as well. I’d love to see what Eric looks like in real life. His arms are probably twice the size of my legs lol.

The Supertraining meet is going to be streamed, right? If so, I may have to find a way to get out of drill that weekend…

What a GREAT bencher he is!

i can’t wait for this. apparently he was considering breaking the record at a meet last weekend, didn’t because it wouldn’t be “official”

Inspiring lift, and amazing progress from his earlier thread a year or two ago.

[quote]Zoro wrote:
i can’t wait for this. apparently he was considering breaking the record at a meet last weekend, didn’t because it wouldn’t be “official”[/quote]

How crazy is that? I mean, this dude is so freakishly strong he can literally pick and choose when he wants to break and set world records.