Eric Lilliebridge Fans

Just watching some Lilliebridge videos and straight fired me up.
Dude is a man beast.
I know this is crazy talk, and I know it’s quite human of me to desire to see something so amazing as to transcend sport, but what would he need to hit numbers wise to get Coan status?
Hearts and minds arguments are welcome as are number comparisons.
I think Coan is the obvious measuring stick for all strength athletes, and I know many of you feel similarly.
Would 1000/whatever/900 raw at 275 do it?
At 22 think we might see it?
I sure hope so, dude’s depth and gear-less ethic are on point.
Though there are bigger numbers out there, Eric is the most inspiring fun to watch thing in power sports by a long way from my perspective.

I couldn’t hear you over the sound of his balls slapping your chin.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
I couldn’t hear you over the sound of his balls slapping your chin. [/quote]
Very eloquent.
Thanks for the reply, always nice talking to other powerlifting fans.

Lol powerlifting is alot of things but eligant I don’t believe I have ever heard. Either way not exactly a fan person although Guy is a freak has crazy potential.

He does move surprising amounts of weight… elegantly maybe ? But sure as shit heavy

Lillibridge is a monster. He’s definitely going to be setting all kinds of records if he can just stay healthy. He’s right up there with Stan Efferding, and he’s 20+ years younger than Stan, with the prime of his lifting career ahead of him. And personally I prefer his lifting style to a lot of other powerlifters… he moves weight very smoothly and athletically, it’s impressive.

I just hope he stays healthy and injury-free. He is so strong at such a young age, if he takes his time and is smart about his training he could do some legendary things before his time is through. Definitely an inspirational guy

Eric is a beast, and on his way to doing many extraordinary things. The sky is the limit for him, and his training is so so simple its ridiculous.

I like that he is so honest and open about his ped use and how it influences his accomplishments.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
I like that he is so honest and open about his ped use and how it influences his accomplishments.[/quote]
Every US strength or fitness athlete, that wants any kind of sponsorship from nutrition companies, (read “any money”), has the understanding or is made to understand that to get payed PED use has to be down played.
I’m all for honesty, and I dislike the sinister aspects needed by marketers but I understand the game and I don’t find that it really makes much of a difference in my enjoyment of strength sports or the NFL for that matter.
Even active bodybuilders in the US don’t talk about PEDs, and it doesn’t get more blatant than them.
I’m open to the notion that I’m more accepting of drug usage than perhaps I should be, I just don’t have any vitriol towards people for desiring to compete that are willing to make sacrifices and take risks to maximize their performance.
All upper level strength athletes use.
It seems cliche and beat to me to care.
Don’t like it?
My advice is to change the channel.

What’s amazing is that he squats high bar.

[quote]casperthegst wrote:
What’s amazing is that he squats high bar.[/quote]

The rippsters must be disgusted.

Great athlete !

Lol yea he’s one of the many examples that you can reach a high level with technique other than low bar

Dude, can I just say that its awesome to have your father and brother lifting bigass weights right along side you? What I wouldn’t give for that experience… Which will never happen since I’m an only child lol.

…and narrow stance.

There are plenty of powerlifters that squat high bar. Hell, you’ll see quite a bit of multi-ply lifters lift with a higher bar placement than raw and single-ply lifters, simply because they damn near can’t feel the bar on their back due to the thickness of the material they’re wearing. If the bar wasn’t in a higher position, it would roll down their back.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
I couldn’t hear you over the sound of his balls slapping your chin. [/quote]

I have just spat my Pepsi all over the computer screen laughing at this. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH