T Nation

Eric Lillebrige vs George Leeman

I've always herd you can't really die from over steroid use. However these two guys are definitely pushing the envelope lol

Yeah, I just saw a roid monkey’s head explode in the gym last week like that dude in Scanners. Scary shit.

Steroidz are 4 loserz

brah, you don’t even know!

Like, this one time, I saw a roider totally take a bite out of a baby

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Like, this one time, I saw a roider totally take a bite out of a baby[/quote]

I totally believe that. Seen similar shit with my own eyes.

I heard from a credible source that they secretly tested George Leeman’s stack on monkeys which mutated into a roid rage virus that got spread to humans. Took out Manchester and London in 28 days!

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I heard from a credible source that they secretly tested George Leeman’s stack on monkeys which mutated into a roid rage virus that got spread to humans. Took out Manchester and London in 28 days![/quote]

oh fuck, a roid rage virus? Think how much damage that could do in 28 weeks! I hope Robert Carlisle is ok…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I heard from a credible source that they secretly tested George Leeman’s stack on monkeys which mutated into a roid rage virus that got spread to humans. Took out Manchester and London in 28 days![/quote]

oh fuck, a roid rage virus? Think how much damage that could do in 28 weeks! I hope Robert Carlisle is ok…
[/quote]

Fuck, they’ll make it across the English Channel to France by that time!