Erection/Sex Drive Problems After PCT

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_planning

Cycle Plan
W 1-8 Test Prop 250mg E3D
W 1-10 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
Ran Pct 2 Weeks after last injection

Few thoughts
-Still shut down?
-Insanely high estrogen levels?
-Other factors?

I do plan on getting blood work done next week. Just curious if anyone else had this problem? Jump on HCG i’ve been told to do?

Well with prop pct should of started 4-5 days after last shot. What did your pct consist of?

It doesnt really matter if he waited LONGER then he had to to start PCT. The problem arises if you start too soon while still being suppressed.

Definetly get blood work done, my best bet is still low T. Just because you have done a PCT does not mean you will be instantly recovered once it is over, some people take months (me) to recover fully even after an aggressive PCT.

I would till you get bloodwork results back, if you cannot then I would continue the SERM till you are better.

SB

How long was your PCT, and what did you run?

Any bacne? Bitchiness? Do your erections get to full ‘hardness’ then flop, or are they floppy all the way? Any problems orgasming?

Give us a few details.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
How long was your PCT, and what did you run?

Any bacne? Bitchiness? Do your erections get to full ‘hardness’ then flop, or are they floppy all the way? Any problems orgasming?

Give us a few details.

[/quote]

Just curious why you want to know the problems with orgasm? Are you trying to suggest elevated Prolactin? If so, he has not run any 19-nor compounds how will his prolactin be elevated?

SB