T Nation

Erection Problem During Cycle

Me and a buddy of mine have been on 300 mmg of testosterone enanthate and 300 mmg of trenblone enanthate a week for the last 10 weeks. We both have noticed erection problems and a low sex drive and have been told this is a somewhat common side effect from the tren. Is this normal?

Because of this problem we have cut out the tren and are just thinking about staying on the test. We also wanted to know how long you can stay on test without messing up your natural testosterone levels when you come off. For previous cycles we have taken 6-oxo for pct to raise our testosterone levels back to normal.

we were wondering if we should be taking 6-oxo alon, with something else, or something else all together for pct. Thanks for your help.

Wow.

6-OXO is NOT enough for PCT. At all.

Get your hands on some Nolva/Clomid or some HCG soon. You’ll need it, and bea lot smarter about AAS in the future, please.

Wow is right.

You should at the very least be taking 20 mg of Nolvadex every day for a couple of weeks after the last bit of juice is out of your system. If you want something more complex, which maybe you should consider, google Anthony Roberts’ PCT protocol.

I second the nolva advice…
As far as the erection problems the two of you are having try taking him out to dinner first and then really listening to how his day went, pretend you really care, even try some spooning. If that doesn’t work you could always try Dr. Phil.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
I second the nolva advice…
As far as the erection problems the two of you are having try taking him out to dinner first and then really listening to how his day went, pretend you really care, even try some spooning. If that doesn’t work you could always try Dr. Phil.

[/quote]

1fastford,

You have fast ford?

You seem to have a very deep insight into gay relationships.

[quote]KSman wrote:
1fastford wrote:
1fastford,

You have fast ford?

You seem to have a very deep insight into gay relationships.[/quote]

Naaaa just assuming it is the same things that my girlfriend whines about. Certainly no first hand knowledge

Not that there is anything wrong with that haha

Enjoy your prolactin. Tren is basically deca’s bigger nastier brother. On the bright side, it’ll clear your system a hell of alot faster than deca. Till then, your cock is a casualty I’m afraid. Stay hell and gone from any steroid with progestin activity in the future.

[quote]RoidEnthusiast wrote:
Enjoy your prolactin. Tren is basically deca’s bigger nastier brother. On the bright side, it’ll clear your system a hell of alot faster than deca. Till then, your cock is a casualty I’m afraid. Stay hell and gone from any steroid with progestin activity in the future. [/quote]

I appreciate it. So my dick will go back to normal? About how long does it take? Also what are the chances of test messing up your natural test levels after coming off?

If you haven’t looked at P22’s tapering program I would consider it. I used it and libido wise I went from fucking 3-4 times a day to the normal 1 or 2 times without a hitch. My mood went from dominating the world to just feeling good also.

I enjoyed it. Enjoyed not having a crash, and kept a good bit of my gains.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
I second the nolva advice…
As far as the erection problems the two of you are having try taking him out to dinner first and then really listening to how his day went, pretend you really care, even try some spooning. If that doesn’t work you could always try Dr. Phil.

[/quote]

F***ing hilarious ^

take some cabergoline. it will clear up the prolactin side effects from the tren.