Equipose High Dose Opinions

I am a powerlifter as you can guess from the name. I am 25 years old with hopefully hitting a 600 squat, 385 bench, and 650 pull belt only before the end of the year. Usually sit around 205lbs at 5’7". Relatively lean. Prefer not to post a pic as am covered in tattoos making it easy to identify me. I have been around gear for quite a while and in general am knowledgable at least in terms of average. Would like to get your opinion on high doses of Equipose. By high I mean 1000-1500mg a week.

I love the drug and would really like to run a cycle around
600mg Test
1200mg of Eq.

For off season of course. Goal of increasing apetite (very small eater) lean mass, strength, and work capacity. I know the down sides of eq such Homcrit levels climbing and needing to donate blood sooner than later.

Any thoughts on Eq in doses this high.

To go ahead and answer the question yes I use AIs and Nolva while on cycle. I don’t want to run Tren for awhile as I would like to sleep and Deca I always juat feel bloated and dick doesn’t like to work unless on double dose of test but I don’t care for a high test dose.

You will need to watch RBC. At that dosage it can get real dangerous. Baby aspirin + donating blood throughout cycle can help control that. I’d personally get RBC checked every 2-3 weeks (but I have the money and its easy to get blood tests in my country) and I am beyond paranoid.

There some members who have ran 1g+ of eq a week, I’m sure they will be much more helpful than me, but just giving you the basics.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
You will need to watch RBC. At that dosage it can get real dangerous. Baby aspirin + donating blood throughout cycle can help control that. I’d personally get RBC checked every 2-3 weeks (but I have the money and its easy to get blood tests in my country) and I am beyond paranoid.

There some members who have ran 1g+ of eq a week, I’m sure they will be much more helpful than me, but just giving you the basics.[/quote]

I ean eq upwards of a gram and rbc wasnt crazy or anything, this was while i was in prep so i was doing a lot of cardio and diet was different so im sure that had a lot to do with it